+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Usain is the Best Sprinter in the History of the Olympics

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Thumbup Usain is the Best Sprinter in the History of the Olympics

I love to watch Usain Bolt race. I think I am far from alone. He is from somewhat of another dimension.

I think the Olympic stadium was louder last night for his 200 meter race than any other event of the games.

Spectacular. Good person. International appeal.

Usain's endorsement power will be of the Jordan, Woods, and Helio class.

And he says he is coming back in 2016... Wow.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forumsACCFanInTraining has a great deal of respect on the forums ACCFanInTraining's Avatar

Re: Usain is the Best Sprinter in the History of the Olympics

Without a doubt

Thanks Sammy!

Banned Orgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forums

He clowned on Carl Lewis, which is fine with me. Carl is a bitch.

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

My opinion on UB is quite different, I guess. The guy is fast. But I suspect he's a doper that just hasn't been caught. Carl Lewis is not the only one saying it. Dick Pound, who is on the International Olympic Committee and former head of the World Anti Doping Agency, has expressed his skepticism of Bolt as well. But UB is so popular, no one wants it to be true.

Bolt is not the only one that people are skeptical about, of course. Other athletes, including some Americans, are under scrutiny as well.

The problem is, the new era of synthetics are just about impossible to detect in testing. Former darlings of the American public, Olympic medalists and popular figures, were later found to have been doping -- like Marion Jones and Florence Griffith-Joyner. But it was never detected in testing. It was discovered only when the BALCO case broke open.

Maybe UB is clean -- just a freak of nature. Or maybe he is a doper and will never get caught.

Either way, he's fast and very popular, and the star of track & field.

Banned Orgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forums

It seems pretty clear to me that Bolt's advantage is physical. 41 strides instead of 44 in the 100 meters? The guy's a freak of nature, not a freak of the laboratory.

I find it highly ironic that Carl Lewis makes doping allegations when he, too, was caught with banned substances in his system and only got off thanks to some weak excuse (and really his own celebrity and personal pull) while Ben Johnson was stripped of the Gold.

Carl should STFU. Bolt may or may not be clean, but he sure looks like a guy with amazing natural gifts to me.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orgcrush View Post
    It seems pretty clear to me that Bolt's advantage is physical. 41 strides instead of 44 in the 100 meters? The guy's a freak of nature, not a freak of the laboratory.
    This.

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Time will tell .... maybe.

+ Reply to Thread