+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another reason to watch the Olympics

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Another reason to watch the Olympics

Reason number one was Michelle Jenneke, whose pictures and videos have already appeared here.

But the female athlete dubbed "the hottest female Olympian" is Paraguay's javelin thrower, Laryn Franco, who is also a runway model and has graced the pages of SI Swimsuit issue.

Is she prettier than Jenneke? Maybe not. But she's definitely better "endowed."

If you Google her name and select Images, you'll find a lot more images of her as a fashion model than as an athlete. Many of those pictures would get censored here, so I won't post them.

However, here's a little video of her as both athlete and model. This is both "sports" and "fashion" so I hope it is okay.

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Re: Another reason to watch the Olympics

I love the USA but man the Czech ladies were way much hotter than May and Walsh. Just sayin'...

I'm sure age has nothing to do with it...

+ Reply to Thread