+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It is almost time

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

It is almost time

Interested to see what London has for the opening ceremony and then Saturday has some good events as swimming and basketball will get started

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

Re: It is almost time

Cant wait
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

2 National Titles last five seasons. 49-5 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

+ Reply to Thread