+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

Seems like a good article. What are your thoughts on Coach Martin?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab--...W9ucw--;_ylv=3
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Re: Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

All I know is he has me really excited about basketball again.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCfan804 View Post
    All I know is he has me really excited about basketball again.
    You should be. We had a 30 win season last year and KSU beat us both times we played. He's an intense guy, but he gets it done. He also recruited well on the east coast so USC is a good fit for him.

Moderator USC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forumsUSC90 has a great deal of respect on the forums USC90's Avatar

I still don't know why is came to Carolina, but unless he's running from sanctions, I'm really glad to have him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Most posters here are so far to the right that they make usc90 seem like a hippie.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Don't question it, just embrace it! I do wonder how he feels about Hyman bolting to A&M though. Oh well, can't wait until he gets this bball program back where it should be.

Corporal tigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forumstigerstripes has a great deal of respect on the forums tigerstripes's Avatar

wink Re: Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

Quote Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
    Don't question it, just embrace it! I do wonder how he feels about Hyman bolting to A&M though. Oh well, can't wait until he gets this bball program back where it should be.
    I think the Hyman deal will be a non factor for Martin. Be glad you got him. He's a heck of a B-ball coach. His teams are big and physical and tough. They physicaly wear other apponents down and out. So he'll fit in great. It takes a certain kind of recruit to play for him , but like our coach, he gets it done with less. Iwas glad to leave him behind until freakin SC hired him, now were stuck with him again......Thanks SC.

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
    Any word from SC if any of his players transferred with him? He had some great players that were from Miami and DC he recruited.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

No, Bruce Weber has draw praise for keeping the K-State players in tact.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Master Sergeant SCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCfan804 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCfan804's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subrookie View Post
    Any word from SC if any of his players transferred with him? He had some great players that were from Miami and DC he recruited.
    A couple of his recruits followed him but I think the K State roster stayed in tact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast