+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

Corporal iowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forumsiowacat has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Frank Martin Has a Big Heart

KT, I think they are being forced. If you were a parent of a 17-20 would you want your child playing overseas because they can't play in their own country because of how old they are. I wouldn't if he or she were mine. So now they have to go to college here to stay in the US. I just believe if a company (NBA) wants to hire a kid right out of high school then they should be allowed. It is age discrimination the way it is right now. Now if the company (NBA) doesn't want the kid then it is their prerogative to pass on them. After all they are the one paying the bills. We can send our 18 year olds to war but they can't work in their trade of choice. Do you see something wrong with this?

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    The kids aren't forced to be one and dones. They could stay more years. They could go overseas of to the D-League. Let's at least admit that sports isn't the most important part of our professional culture. As a teacher, I'm glad you can't become a teacher after your freshman year. These guys bounce a ball and play a game for a living; it's not like they're educating young minds or something. lol
    “Never worry about criticism from the misinformed.”
    Adolph Rupp

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Frank can match fire with any coach in the league.
    I said this in year one regarding Frank Martin.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Epic bump.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Just sayin... I started the thread. I knew a decade ago that this man wss the real deal. No doubt USC is my new second favorite SEC team and Frank is my second fave coach!!! I'd take him at UK if Cal ever left.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Just sayin... I started the thread. I knew a decade ago that this man wss the real deal. No doubt USC is my new second favorite SEC team and Frank is my second fave coach!!! I'd take him at UK if Cal ever left.
    True that. I remember watching Frank when he first came to Kansas state and liking his sideline fire. Some coaches just have an affect about them that reads success. Frank has that affect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123