+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 148-Biggest rematch in UFC history

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Re: UFC 148-Biggest rematch in UFC history

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    I don't watch UFC much, but that Sonnan guy seemed like a douche. Silva put him in his place.
    They are both douches. I wanted to see Sonnen win because Silva has been douching it up much longer, but didn't really expect it. He dominated AS that first round, just got over confident in the second. Too bad, but I bet we see a part 3 between these two as this is a VERY weak division in the UFC.

Silva needs to fight another fight from someone a weight class up from him. Like Bones Jones.

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

Re: UFC 148-Biggest rematch in UFC history

Quote Originally Posted by Optikslobb View Post
    They are both douches. I wanted to see Sonnen win because Silva has been douching it up much longer, but didn't really expect it. He dominated AS that first round, just got over confident in the second. Too bad, but I bet we see a part 3 between these two as this is a VERY weak division in the UFC.

Silva needs to fight another fight from someone a weight class up from him. Like Bones Jones.
    He's not near the douche Sonnen is get real. I dont even consider him a douche at all really. He's the best in the business period. But i agree id love to see him go at Bones Jones.
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

2 National Titles last five seasons. 49-5 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12