+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: USC at UGA

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

USC at UGA

Been out of town and expected to see a thread. Alex Wood tonight for all the marbles. It UGA doesn't win tonight, it could get ugly.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: USC at UGA

Wood fans two in the first.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Cole doubled off the CF wall, but was stranded.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Middle of the 2nd. Wood has struck out 5.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

5 K's in the first 2 innings for Wood. Can Roth handle the pressure of competing against arguably the best pitcher in America?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

0-0 after 3.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Roth and Wood both dealin'. Who will blink first?!?!

UGA leaves a runner stranded at 3rd. 0-0 after 4.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    5 K's in the first 2 innings for Wood. Can Roth handle the pressure of competing against arguably the best pitcher in America?
    He can if Verdin keeps swing at balls 2 feet outside.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Heading to the 6th. 312 is there he was too much of a puss-E to call and meet up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast