+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2012 National Champions: Kentucky!!!

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Re: 2012 National Champions: Kentucky!!!

Feels great to win 8. I personally think Cal is in the middle of a great run here at UK. Elite 8, Final Four, and a championship in his first 3 years. I hope he can get us a couple more.

I love how Cal is our 5th coach to win a title here. No other program can compete with that. Being in New Orleans was terrific. Just a bunch of people feeling incredible. It has been way too long.

Lets go catch UCLA.

Nothing beats watching the team watch this video with tears in their eyes. Brought one to mine.

Colonel kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Only IU, UNC, and UCLA even have five championships.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Only IU, UNC, and UCLA even have five championships.
    Stole this from a UK board. That is a better than most programs
    Elite Eights - 11

Final Fours - 6

Titles - 3

in the last 20 years...

*I've seen Kentucky win 4 championships in the last 34 years. Only 4 other teams have that many or more in history. And I've seen 3 in the last 16 years. Only 6 other teams have that many or more in HISTORY (Stolen from the same UK board)

Incredible. Other coaches makes programs champions. Kentucky makes coaches champions.

Colonel kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Look at a picture of this cake of the national championship. That's crazy.

http://www.lostlettermen.com/4-30-20...pionship-cake/
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Cal's Cats XPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forums XPS's Avatar

Looks real huh kt?

Karl Towns Jr

I'm not much of a cook, but I wonder how they got it to look like that and what they made it out of besides chocolate I suppose. I'd eat it lol.
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

It's probably just basic yellow cake with a thin layer of icing. Fancier bakeries have tools of the trade that allows them to airbrush with food colorings.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Occasionally I just think about the fact that we won the title and my day gets better.

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

My wife makes cakes. That cake looks like its made from fondant, it's possible they spray-brushed it, but you can get that same effect by rolling brown fondant and mixing in some black. The easiest way to describe fondant is that its basically like plyable tootsie rolls that set firmer when it sits a while.

Pssshhhh, yall thought I was all style and no substance.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

I bet Storm could tell us more about cake and making it. Too easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast