+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A war hero and moderate gets shoved aside by his party, the GOP

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Re: A war hero and moderate gets shoved aside by his party, the GOP

Did you read my link, Elvis?
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Did you read my link, Elvis?
    No. just read the first one.

That makes me feel better. I'm not so sure about the libertarian spin part of it. But I now have to backtrack on my statement
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

If GOP hopes to win Cali, and these other so-called blue terrorities, that's the strategy, imo. No more Sharon Angles.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orgcrush View Post
    So you believe it's the people who demand far-right, anti-moderate politicians?

I don't believe that. This is a top-down change, not a bottom-up change. Fox News, the Koch Brothers, etc. These are not grass-roots organizations.
    How do you arrive at this unfounded conclusion? People vote for whomever they please.....
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Banned Orgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forumsOrgcrush has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by YR_Tiger View Post
    How do you arrive at this unfounded conclusion? People vote for whomever they please.....
    No, they vote for who is available to run in their party affiliation. Lately, it's been batsh1t crazy Teabaggers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12