18 56.25%
  • 9 to 10 wins

4 12.50%
  • 11 wins or more

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predict the season: 2012 Texas A&M Aggies

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Re: Predict the season: 2012 Texas A&M Aggies

08/30/12 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs
    09/08/12 Florida Gators
    09/15/12 at SMU Mustangs
    09/22/12 South Carolina State Bulldogs
    09/29/12 Arkansas Razorbacks
    10/06/12 at Ole Miss Rebels
    10/13/12 Open Date
    10/20/12 LSU Tigers
    10/27/12 at Auburn Tigers
    11/03/12 at Mississippi State Bulldogs
    11/10/12 at Alabama Crimson Tide
    11/17/12 Sam Houston State Bearkats
    11/24/12 Missouri Tigers

7-5, A&M loses a lot of senior leadership from last year's team along with a new conference, and a new head coach, just too much upheaval here for me to predict anything better.

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I say about 8 wins.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

1st Lieutenant Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

The Aggies might do better. There are just too many unknowns right now.

“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” - Mark Twain

Capitalism Today: http://rdwolff.com/ American Capitalism: http://www.mindfuleconomics.com/

Lance Corporal ZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsZombieAg has a great deal of respect on the forums ZombieAg's Avatar

Too many unknowns yes. After this last season I would rather just take a wait and see and see how we unfold as the year goes on. Don't want my spirits crushed. Sucks way too much.

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

5-7/6-6
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

3 National Titles last five seasons. 59-7 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

Private hogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forumshogsfan1989 has a great deal of respect on the forums

No doubt Texas A&M has one of the toughest schedules in the SEC with that said they will win 7 maybe 8 in an upset at home.What I will say even as an Arkansas fan who doesn't like Texas A&M obviously because you are our competition now,is you will be a success unlike Missouri.In a couple years Texas A&M should be damned good.Welcome to the Sec.

08/30/12 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs w
    09/08/12 Florida Gators could go either way Florida has sucked the last couple years don't know if they will be good or not this year.
    09/15/12 at SMU Mustangs W
    09/22/12 South Carolina State Bulldogs W
    09/29/12 Arkansas Razorbacks L
    10/06/12 at Ole Miss Rebels W
    10/20/12 LSU Tigers L
    10/27/12 at Auburn Tigers L
    11/03/12 at Mississippi State Bulldogs W
    11/10/12 at Alabama Crimson Tide L
    11/17/12 Sam Houston State Bearkats W
    11/24/12 Missouri Tigers W

Private Hill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forumsHill Country Ag has a great deal of respect on the forums

Thumbup Re: Predict the season: 2012 Texas A&M Aggies

I think we're going to be hearing after spring that there was a good reason Ags blew so many leads last year: mental toughness and killer instinct. As much as I hate to say it, I think Coach Sumlin is going to have to go through a full season of weeding out pretenders. I think it's going to be a tough first season, but Ags will grow to be a force to be reckoned with in the SECW.

Gig Em

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Bacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forums Bacon's Avatar

Aggies surprised nearly early everyone...

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer86 View Post
    5-7/6-6
    No one saw a 10-2 season and a W over Bama this year. And how about #2? That was a bit of a surprise!
    "Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    5-7...
    For shame, Herchel!
    "Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123