+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Helmet Concepts

Sergeant MizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forums MizzouRob's Avatar

SEC Helmet Concepts

Some of these may be a bit out there, and definitely deviate from tradition, but interesting to check out some of the designs.. Like your school's faux helmet design or no?

http://www.lostlettermen.com/2-5-201...mets-concepts/

Sergeant Catz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forums Catz Of Old Mizzou's Avatar

Re: SEC Helmet Concepts

the Vanderbilt one is an improvement, the rest are crap

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

It seems like I remember someone posting these on here some time back...but anyway...

The Bama is a little to Bear Bryant-ish with the hounds tooth and the Auburn looks too much like the Bengals but the glossy looking paint on all of them are pretty cool...

I'm more of a traditionalist though and don't like too much change. Glad the Hogs have not gone the pro-combat look...yet...

Sergeant MizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forumsMizzouRob has a great deal of respect on the forums MizzouRob's Avatar

I kinda like the UK one with the blue facemask, that one looks pretty sharp

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I like UK, Ole Miss, State and USC helmets. I hate the Auburn, UGA, LSU helmets.

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I like UK, Ole Miss, State and USC helmets. I hate the Auburn, UGA, LSU helmets.
    I thought the UGA helmet looked cool but still favor the traditional G...

Corporal DaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forums DaHouse77's Avatar

I'm going to say this: that Mizzou helmet, I believe, is pretty close to what they'll be playing with next year.

Mizzou is dumping the block M for the "power tiger" logo completely. I know Nike has chosen our Tigers to be one of their new specific "Nike schools" much like they have with Oklahoma State this past year. In other words, all of the Mizzou uniforms in every sport are getting revamped. And Nike is creating a very specific "Mizzou Gold," so all the uniforms share the same shade of gold/yellow... In the past, every damn team seemed to have a different shade.

This also means that I'll likely be buying an ass load of new "Mizzou Gold" Nike gear... Oh well.
    "Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."
    Harry S. Truman

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Grotesque. UGA has an iconic uniform. It doesn't need "improvement".
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Sergeant Catz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forums Catz Of Old Mizzou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHouse77 View Post
    I'm going to say this: that Mizzou helmet, I believe, is pretty close to what they'll be playing with next year.

Mizzou is dumping the block M for the "power tiger" logo completely.
    goddamnit......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast