+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama Defensive Coordinator Kirby Smart to Atlanta Falcons?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Alabama Defensive Coordinator Kirby Smart to Atlanta Falcons?

See how I ended that sentence with a question mark? I learned that trick from Ancient Aliens.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Alabama Defensive Coordinator Kirby Smart to Atlanta Falcons?

Is there actually something to this or is this just coming from you?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

That is the rumor.

BANNED F250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forumsF250MustangGuy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

some rumors Grantham is also on their short list of candidates. Guess they are intent on hiring from the SEC.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    some rumors Grantham is also on their short list of candidates. Guess they are intent on hiring from the SEC.
    True, to the point he had to release a statement:

There have been reports and rumors about Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and NFL jobs over the past few days. And there will continue to be as long as Grantham is around, considering is NFL background.

There hasn't appeared much merit to any of the reports. In any case, Grantham released this statement on Wednesday evening through Georgia:

“This time of year there are a lot of rumors involving coaching openings. Because of the terrific recruiting class we are assembling and the juniors that have communicated to me their desire to come back to Georgia I felt it important to address some of these current and any future rumors. I’ve had discussions with Coach Richt and (AD) Greg McGarity and we are on track to finalizing details on a contract extension. My family enjoys Athens very much. I love the passion and excitement of our fans. We have the program headed in the right direction and I want to be a part of bringing Georgia a championship. My desire is to be at UGA for a very long time. Go Dawgs!”

MY TAKE: It's kind of ridiculous Grantham even felt the need to release it. There hasn't been one credible report. But I'm assuming that Georgia and Grantham were worried enough from a recruiting standpoint that the rumors would have an impact, so they decided to release the statement.

Grantham won't be at Georgia forever, but at the moment there's no evidence he's going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    Only Bama fans on message boards think Grantham is going to the Falcons.

Kirby Smart is the one going to the Falcons. I have sources that are better than Danny Sheridan's.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

I hope it's not true. The last thing the Falcons need is an unproven DC.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

I guess we will see but I'm guessing Kirby wants a HC job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast