+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fear the Hat

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Fear the Hat

Apparently, LSU asked both Brent and Kirk to leave the stadium for their last practice. The hat has something up his sleeve...

I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: Fear the Hat

I wouldn't be surprised. Miles has been fairly conservative by his standards this year at least in my opinion and I figure tonight he will let it all hang out and I don't blame him one bit.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Let's hope so.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Administrator onlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forums onlyfrbama's Avatar

No secret that LSU has been working on the triple option and more zone read plays after Alabama has had problems this year defending it. Also this could mean nothing, heck Alabama has been secretive all bowl season with practices. Could mean something could mean nothing. These two defenses make it hard to introduce new thing and be successful IMO.

Also bring it......

Alabama Crimson Tide - Back to Back National Champs (First in the current BCS era)
    2011 - 21-0 over LSU
    2012 - 42-14 over Notre Dame

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Personally I think both teams are going to play not to lose for a while, LSU will attempt to establish the inside running game more I believe with the return of their center P.J. Longerwhatshisname. Alabama will play the same way they have all season, I think it will be just what it was the first time, a low scoring slugfest.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

I hope Bama has Trent in the slot and EL at rb, switching it up every so often. Mixed that with the TEs with the occasional bomb to Maze/Hanks. AJ will need to do some running as well.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

Bring It
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

2 National Titles last five seasons. 49-5 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

Sergeant Catz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forumsCatz Of Old Mizzou has a great deal of respect on the forums Catz Of Old Mizzou's Avatar

Fear the hat....or not.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Miles didn't have anything under his hat tonight. He sure didn't have one bit of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

No grass in the stadium. He should have brought his own.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast