+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what does the guy from Tosh 2.0 have against Alabama?

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

So what does the guy from Tosh 2.0 have against Alabama?

Or Nick Saban?

He seems to pick on both of them on a regular basis... (well, maybe not, but I've only occasionally had the tube on his show and on three different occasions I've heard him make fun of one or both).
    Go Dawgs!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: So what does the guy from Tosh 2.0 have against Alabama?

Isn't his show about funny home videos or something? I'm surprised he shows anything but footage from Alabama home videos.....

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I think he is a UF fan.

I saw him live a few weeks ago, and man he is seriously hillarious.

Sergeant ChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forums ChickenCurse's Avatar

He is a Miami fan. Who cares as long as there is someone in a position of power making fun of Alabama.
    "Carolina's in Chapel Hill and USC's in California"

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

I heard one of his joke writers is an Auburn fan I think.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Having taught in the great state of Alabama, he might have taken note of the fact that Auburn has a lower literacy rate and higher infant mortality rate than Bulgaria - or at least it did back in 2006.

Alabama has some great institutions and some of the best people on the planet, but it has some serious problems as well. This make it an easy target for Hollywood types.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

I have a new show to watch now. Thanks Brad!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Isn't his show about funny home videos or something? I'm surprised he shows anything but footage from Alabama home videos.....
    How do you know about Pro Wrestling and not know about Tosh.0.....

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

He also does not know much about music. What a crazy guy.

Gunnery Sergeant CaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forumsCaribbeanTide has a great deal of respect on the forums

Don't watch it too regularly, but remember a friend saying it was because he's a Dolphins fan.
    "A lot of people may not know this, but I happen to be quite famous" -Sam Malone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast