+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Tiger is back!!!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Tiger is back!!!

Tiger shoots a 3-under first round score at The Barclays. He is 4 shots off the lead.

Seems like he tends to put himself in great position when he does well on Thursday and Friday. That might explain his history of getting out to great leads and not looking back.

Corporal pavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forumspavol7 has a great deal of respect on the forums pavol7's Avatar

Re: Tiger is back!!!

I did not watch but just a little bit of it yesterday and he was having a lot of trouble with his driver. He could of scored better.

BTW: I really like that course. The course looks nice plus the view of New York city is cool.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Go Vols!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213