+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger is back!!!

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Tiger is back!!!

All you holier than thou moralists that wanna judge him off the course can go have your fun, but my man Tiger is once again 100% physically AND mentally. 67 today and without question was the worst score he could've possibly shot. I don't give a damn if he's an a-hole off the course. I don't wanna be his friend. I watch him for the greatness he is ON THE GOLF COURSE. If I want a role model I'll go look at Tim Tebow.

Tiger is pure greatness and he's just getting started on the 2nd wave of domination in his career. GIVE 'EM HELL, TIGER!

http://www.pgatour.com/2011/tourname...-2/index.html#Tiger walking the walk once again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Tiger is back!!!

So he is winning some lame ass tourney with less than 20 golfers?

Yep, he's back.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    So he is winning some lame ass tourney with less than 20 golfers?

Yep, he's back.
    Yuck it up while you can, fat boy. We'll see who is putting on the green jacket in the Spring!

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

If he does that he is back.

Can you imagine Tiger getting pumped about winning this lame tourney 5 years ago? I can't...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    If he does that he is back.

Can you imagine Tiger getting pumped about winning this lame tourney 5 years ago? I can't...
    Well no, but I wouldn't have imagined a lot of things that have happened in his life the last 3 years. I feel bad for the guy. He brought it all on himself yeah I know that, but some of the holier than thous really took the hate to another level. I hope he gets one more wave of greatness before he gets too old. He's mid 30s now and that's when things tend to stop working.

Anything is possible. Jack won his last one at 46, so...

Personally, I hope he gets stuck on 17.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

Edit: On second thought, NM.
    Last edited by HeyBulldog; 12-02-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I need Tiger to win. The price of tickets go up and more people want to come to Augusta.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I need Tiger to win. The price of tickets go up and more people want to come to Augusta.
    His success has a direct affect on your property value.

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

He will have a meltdown this weekend before it's over. Bank on it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast