+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else heard this rumor that Kirby Smart will be replacing Mike Sherman...

Aggie Phenom WarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarAgle has a great deal of respect on the forums

Has anyone else heard this rumor that Kirby Smart will be replacing Mike Sherman...

as HC at A&M?

This was just posted on Texags.

"Rumors coming out of Atlanta regarding Sherman

Posted: Today 5:29 PM

Rumors coming out of Atlanta regarding Sherman
    760 The Zone's Barnhart and Durham closed off their show regarding HC vacancies and then touched on A&M. They predicted Kirby Smart will be the new HC at A&M. Then for the afternoon drive home, 680 The Fan mentioned there are rumors swirling around the SEC that Sherman will be replaced by Kirby Smart."

Then the poster left a link which I won't post as it requires membership to access which I don't have. Anyway this is just what the poster posted.,

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Has anyone else heard this rumor that Kirby Smart will be replacing Mike Sherman.

I know he is a candidate at Ole Miss. Hadn't heard that about A&M...

Corporal aTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaTm2004 has a great deal of respect on the forums aTm2004's Avatar

Re: Has anyone else heard this rumor that Kirby Smart will be replacing Mike Sherman.

I think Sherman has built a great program, but just doesn't have "it" to get it where A&M wants to be. If he is not the coach of A&M next year, I wish him the best of luck.

What's the word on Smart? Is 'bama's D because of him or Saban?

Sergeant RollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forumsRollTide86 has a great deal of respect on the forums RollTide86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aTm2004 View Post
    I think Sherman has built a great program, but just doesn't have "it" to get it where A&M wants to be. If he is not the coach of A&M next year, I wish him the best of luck.

What's the word on Smart? Is 'bama's D because of him or Saban?
    Kirby deserves credit for the defense as well. Not sure how much hes responsible for but i can tell you Saban is the architect behind it. It starts and ends with Saban more so than with the offense. But kirby should get some credit because even though its Sabans gameplan Kirby runs the defense.
    "If you listen to fans too much, pretty soon you'll be sitting beside em.'' -Gene Stallings

''I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program.I can tell you that however you feel about it, i have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish.I want to win every game we play.''-Nick Saban 1/04/07

2 National Titles last five seasons. 49-5 record last four seasons. Roll Tide!

Sergeant tt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forums

As a Bama fan my first thought is no way. But if you look at what where TAMU really is and where they want to go its kinda sounds like a match.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

aTm would be better off to make the move without Sherman.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Didn't Loftin say Sherman was safe?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Sherman underachieved this season. To have so many first half double digit leads crumble into losses is unacceptable.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

I hadn't heard that but I could see it. A&M really crapped the bed this year to go from a team ranked in the top 10 to a team that finished I believe 6-6. As for Smart, it says something that Saban keeps him around so that ought to tell you he must be doing something right.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant ChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forumsChickenCurse has a great deal of respect on the forums ChickenCurse's Avatar

Kirby Smart is waaaaaay overrated and is nothing more than Saban's towel boy. aTm would be taking a step back w/Smart IMO.
    "Carolina's in Chapel Hill and USC's in California"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast