15 31.91%
  • LSU by 14 or more

18 38.30%
  • Arkansas by 9 or more

6 12.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas at LSU, Who you got?

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Arkansas at LSU, Who you got?

Since PigsinZen hasn't shown up and posted this thread, and here it is Monday, I'll go ahead and post it up.

This game is now every bit as big as the LSU/Bama game. The national spotlight is on, and the season is down to this game for both teams. The BCS title game is the likely stake.

Who wins, why?
    Make Gulag Great Again

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Arkansas at LSU, Who you got?

I am pulling for the........

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Nothing against my LSU friends. Heck I love "the Hat". But I have been a fan of Arkansas since they were in the SWC. Besides, Hawgs rhymes with Dawgs.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

i think ARK keeps it kinda close... but LSU wins... sb a good game.

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Nothing against my LSU friends. Heck I love "the Hat". But I have been a fan of Arkansas since they were in the SWC. Besides, Hawgs rhymes with Dawgs.
    Going with my original prediction of Hawgs versus Dawgs in the SECCG. Very anxious right now. Only 4 days, 5 hours and 26 minutes till kickoff...

WPS!!!

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I'm with you on the high anxiety rating, HFFNC.

I'm guessing the LSU fans are up there too? Maybe I'm wrong.
    Make Gulag Great Again

Last season, this LSU core group of defenders couldn't handle this same group of Arkansas receivers in space. That was with Ryan Mallett quarterbacking, and Wilson is better than Mallett, expecially in the mobility department.

So why would anyone think LSU is going to stop Arkansas' potent Petrino offensive system this season? Especially with the resurgence of the Hog run game.

If West Virginia can put 540 yards on LSU, the Hogs will put up at least 450.

LSU is NOT NEAR the defense of Bama. Had Bama been able to kick a chip shot field goal, LSU would have a loss.
    Make Gulag Great Again

Lance Corporal LSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUFAN910 has a great deal of respect on the forums

LSU Re: Arkansas at LSU, Who you got?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Last season, this LSU core group of defenders couldn't handle this same group of Arkansas receivers in space. That was with Ryan Mallett quarterbacking, and Wilson is better than Mallett, expecially in the mobility department.

So why would anyone think LSU is going to stop Arkansas' potent Petrino offensive system this season? Especially with the resurgence of the Hog run game.

If West Virginia can put 540 yards on LSU, the Hogs will put up at least 450.
    Compairing last year's LSU team to this year is unfair. Last year's LSU team was very young and inexperienced. This year's team is a whole lot better then last year's team. LSU has played better and better as the season has progressed. My prediction for the LSU/Arky game? LSU by 10.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Les Miles is terrific at preparing his team when he has significant amount of time. He's not so great during a short week.

We all know Lsu should win, but we also know that Arkansas is quite capable of beating them.

I don't know what the effect of #88 G.U. untimely death will have on this team. I'm sure that it will have a motivating effect, but emotion is a fleeting reason to win a game. It can often burn out too early. I'm sure both teams will honor his spirit this Friday.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    Les Miles is terrific at preparing his team when he has significant amount of time. He's not so great during a short week.

We all know Lsu should win, but we also know that Arkansas is quite capable of beating them.

I don't know what the effect of #88 G.U. untimely death will have on this team. I'm sure that it will have a motivating effect, but emotion is a fleeting reason to win a game. It can often burn out too early. I'm sure both teams will honor his spirit this Friday.
    LSU has been preparing for this game since they beat Alabama. Did Les really have to prepare for Western Kentucky and Ole Miss?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast