+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall Tee Ball ends this week...

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Fall Tee Ball ends this week...

Praise the Lord. They say it's something everyone should do ONCE. Well I can promise you doing it more than once has 0 appeal to me. What a nightmare. Kids tackling each other, running to see their Moms mid-inning, soiling their drawers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Re: Fall Tee Ball ends this week...

T-Ball... so long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    T-Ball... so long ago.
    Seems long ago. I have one your son's age too so it is like starting over which is tough. Luckily it is one of those "if I could go back knowing what I know now " situations where I actually can go back. Hopefully my youngest will benefit from all I have learned on my first go round.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Hope your oldest is still excelling at baseball.
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Hope your oldest is still excelling at baseball.
    He's really good (much like it sounds like your boy is), but you never know what will happen when they start chasing girls. That's my only concern. We live in a very competitive area for baseball. He can play anywhere on the field, pitches, and hits well from both sides of the plate. If that can't earn you a spot on a HS team I don't know what can. He went through a hitting slump in the Summer, but he snapped out of it pretty well in Fall. I'm just glad he still loves to play. I'll have to force him to shut it down next weekend after our last Fall tourney.

What's the status on your boy?

Mine is doing well. We just ended Fall Baseball the weekend before Halloween. We had our team in a competitive league for fall ball as well as picking up a few tournaments. Right now he's hitting the ball better than ever. Of course it helps to have an excellent hitting coach who played in the major leagues. Like yours, he can play any position on the field (save catcher), but he's most happy at 3rd base. We've shut down until the week after Thanksgiving where we will pick up offseason training. I'm looking forward to next year as it will probably be our last in travel ball since he'll move to middle school. 90ft bases and 60'6" pitching mound is going to be a huge jump.
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Mine is doing well. We just ended Fall Baseball the weekend before Halloween. We had our team in a competitive league for fall ball as well as picking up a few tournaments. Right now he's hitting the ball better than ever. Of course it helps to have an excellent hitting coach who played in the major leagues. Like yours, he can play any position on the field (save catcher), but he's most happy at 3rd base. We've shut down until the week after Thanksgiving where we will pick up offseason training. I'm looking forward to next year as it will probably be our last in travel ball since he'll move to middle school. 90ft bases and 60'6" pitching mound is going to be a huge jump.
    Do you feel it is better to shut the arm down completely during the offseason or do you guys still long toss?

We'll do some long toss, but will concentrate mostly on speed/agility during the offseason.
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

+ Reply to Thread