+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Devonta Pollard

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! REBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forumsREBEL5 AC has a great deal of respect on the forums REBEL5 AC's Avatar

Devonta Pollard

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/basket...csDM7Tq1Xut5B4

I see that it looks like it's down to Texas and Kentucky for this guy. I don't know a lot about him. Any of you Kentucky fans know much about his game?

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Re: Devonta Pollard

Very very talented... imo he ends up at UK... or State...

Cal's Cats XPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forums XPS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/basket...csDM7Tq1Xut5B4

I see that it looks like it's down to Texas and Kentucky for this guy. I don't know a lot about him. Any of you Kentucky fans know much about his game?
    So little buzz about him on UK's side. Supposedly down to UK and Texas.

Karl Towns Jr

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPS View Post
    So little buzz about him on UK's side. Supposedly down to UK and Texas.
    DP is super skilled....
    State is still in the mix... he has friends there.

Colonel kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

XPS, I'm with you. IT seems like we hear more about Poythress, but if anybody can get two top 20 guys from the same class and at the same position it's Cal. Texas is one of the few programs (UNC, Duke, Kansas, and Ohio State) are others that I say recruit at the highest levels. This won't be an easy get, if it's down to the two of us.

Clearly though a top 6 or 7 guy would bolster anybody's class.

Gunnery Sergeant NCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forums

He's narrowed it down to seven: Mississippi State, Alabama, Missouri, Georgetown, Texas, Kentucky and Marquette. Good story too......

http://www.clarionledger.com/article...yssey=nav|head

Quote Originally Posted by NCMISSSTFAN View Post
    He's narrowed it down to seven: Mississippi State, Alabama, Missouri, Georgetown, Texas, Kentucky and Marquette. Good story too......

http://www.clarionledger.com/article...yssey=nav|head
    State has a good chance imo...

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2011/11/16...k-from-list-of

Cuts UK from the list. He was at Bama-Oakland a few nights ago.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Moderator Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

I think it is a real good chance he goes to either State or Bama. Both are close enough to home that Mama can still come watch.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Gtown is a threat, make no mistake about it.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast