+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 worst college football coaches

Corporal Steelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSteelspur20 has a great deal of respect on the forums Steelspur20's Avatar

10 worst college football coaches

this guy is a huge dumba**, I do agree about Kiffin and Dabo though

http://collegefootballpundit.com/201...lege-football/

1. Les Miles, LSU — You could put a potted plant on the sideline at Tiger Stadium and get the same results Miles has gotten for LSU. And there would probably be better clock management. Selling his soul to the devil in exchange for wins in close games puts him over the top here.

2. Lane Kiffin, USC — If his name were Kane Liffin, he would still be toiling in obscurity. Has already been a head coach in the NFL plus two major college programs before the age of 36 and has nothing to show for it on the field, proving once again the old adage that youth (and in this case, a ton of money) is wasted on the young.

3. Rick Neuheisel, UCLA – Has successfully downgraded UCLA’s expectations to about the 8-win barrier. Made the wise move last year of having Norm Chow run the Pistol offense with a quarterback who couldn’t take a hit. Self-preservation through gimmicks and PR ploys appear to be his main talent.

4. Dabo Swinney, Clemson — Every year, the Tigers appear to be on the verge of making a run in the ACC, then they suddenly remember who their coach is, resulting in collapse. Clemson has lots of guys who can run and jump, but no one to guide them.

5. Jimbo Fisher, FSU — Oh, I know that the Seminoles are a trendy team, but I’m not convinced. Fisher can recruit, but can he coach? He’s been in charge of the Seminole offense since 2007 and his charges have averaged more than 400 yards of offense in a season just once during that span. He had the only first-round quarterback in school history last season and managed just 31 points per game. In my book, an underachiever until proven otherwise.

6. Mark Richt, Georgia – I’m sure he’s a nice guy and all, but when is Richt going to win something important again? There is a ton of talent on hand and, ever year, we see the same confounding issues. Last year, the offensive line was supposed to be among the best in the country, but it was hugely disappointing. Par for the course for Richt of late.

7. Derek Dooley, Tennessee — Everyone talks about how unlucky Tennessee was last year against LSU. Well, no one talks about how the confusion that reigned in the final seconds of that game for the Vols is what happens when you’ve got a coach who is in over his head. Sometimes losing close games is merely a sign of someone who is good at losing.

8. Will Muschamp, Florida – How can Muschamp be on this list when he hasn’t even coached a game as head coach yet? Well, I’m basing it on his decision making process so far, namely going back to an NFL-style offense that doesn’t take advantage of the incredible spread talent he has on hand. I think by this time next year, he’ll have earned his way on this list by virtue of his team’s performance on the field, but for now call this a predictive placement.

9. Mack Brown, Texas — Brown has as much talent as anyone year in and year out and he has exactly one national title to show for it. This puts him in the same coaching pantheon as Phil Fulmer, Lloyd Carr, Les Miles and Jim Tressel. Meaning, he’ll win a title if the moons of Saturn are in proper alignment. Sure, he piles up wins, but his conservative coaching style has probably caused him to miss out on more championships over the long run.

10. Jeff Tedford, California — Sometimes a coach can just become too stubborn. That’s the problem I see with a formerly-talented head guy like Tedford, who seems to have forgotten what got him to his current level. Time was that a Tedford-coached team automatically had a great offense, but no more. The supposed quarterback guru hasn’t re

Gunnery Sergeant BleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forums BleedBlue7's Avatar

Re: 10 worst college football coaches

I seen Les Miles #1 and I didn't read the rest. This guy is a ****ing retard.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

4 SEC coaches in the top 10? Bulls**t.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Gunnery Sergeant BergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forumsBergeLSU has a great deal of respect on the forums BergeLSU's Avatar

Mathieu is a phenomenon – he makes more big plays per touch of the football than anyone I can remember. His first back-breaking play this game was a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown – his third TD of the season – that left this place as loud as it might ever have been during daylight hours.

“I could just hear Tiger Stadium rocking in my cleats,” Mathieu said.

Sergeant tt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forumstt54l32v has a great deal of respect on the forums

4 sec coaches in there and none of them are named Houston Nutt. Muschamp before his first game because he went with a good OC and a system to fit his best QB? Idiot

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

No Big 10 coaches make the list?? Zook I guess is the only one left since Michigan canned RichRod, Minnesota canned Mason few yrs back. This must be some Big 10 or Big lEast punk to come of with this garbage.

Administrator georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

That's the worst list of anything I've ever seen before in my life.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeyBulldog has a great deal of respect on the forums HeyBulldog's Avatar

I wonder if Brummett or boxvic or BleedBlue think there are any inappropriate omissions.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    4 SEC coaches in the top 10? Bulls**t.
    Yes it's bs, especially since one of them is not Joker.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBulldog View Post
    I wonder if Brummett or boxvic or BleedBlue think there are any inappropriate omissions.
    No...he's not that bad.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast