+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dizzy Dean 8U world series.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Dizzy Dean 8U world series.

My nephew is out there playing for the Murray County All-stars against 58 other teams. They went 2-1 in pool play to get into the championship bracket. Now they have won two games and that puts them in the top 16 no matter what happens. The Murray Bandits won it all last year, but they had probably the best 8 year old athlete in Georgia, if not the country and had a really solid rest of the team. This year's team is all new and they are blue collar if an 8 yr old team ever was. They win with defense and just enough hitting. My nephew plays left center and has made some Sportscenter worthy plays out there this year. 3 more wins and they could win it all.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Dizzy Dean 8U world series.

Well it was a good run and they ended up losing two in a row and were put out. What kills me is that there were three boys in the 8yr old division that were probably just as good or better than anyone on the team that didn't even get to to Allstars because of their coach. He wanted them for his travel team, so he didn't even list them for allstar voting. One kid can hit the ball as hard as any 8 yr old I've ever seen and has a cannon for an arm and was far and away the best player in the 8yr old group. I saw him hit a homerun over the fence that went every bit of 280ft.

+ Reply to Thread