+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throwing BP to your son....

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Thumbup Throwing BP to your son....

Yesterday while throwing BP to my little guy I thought, "Man, it doesn't get any better than this." If I had a month to live I honestly couldn't think of anything I'd rather do than work with my boy on his game at the ball field. You Dads with baseball players know what I'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: Throwing BP to your son....

One of us Dads with a female softball player know that feeling also. She could have gotten a scholarship if I had not yanked her off the team for grades. Coaches were going to "fix" the grade issue. I said no. It was what a Dad should do.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Very noble, Cuz. I probably would've let them adjust the grade. ROFL jk

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Very noble, Cuz. I probably would've let them adjust the grade. ROFL jk
    Nah, I think not. I think you would do the right thing. I had hopes it would straighten her out because she loved the game. I was wrong. It took more heavy duty parenting to straighten her out and get her to graduate high school. And she is still a work in progress. And she has to pay her way in college. She regrets it now, but it was really "her" choice.

I have great memories and pics of her on a championship team when she was 12. She could play any position, hit like Ted Williams, and steal bases like Ty Cobb. "That's my girl" echoed across those ball fields that summer.

I went to every game she ever played. I think I missed two rec ball practices. I was not able to make school practices. I would not have missed it for the world.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

I suspended my boy from a tournament this year b/c of disciplinary issues at school. Made him sit in the stands with the fans. It shook him pretty good.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I threw BP to my son. That's when I figured out he was a football olayer.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

I am SO looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    I am SO looking forward to this.
    It's even better than you can imagine. Stay in shape so you can fling it in there good. He'll get to where he'll knock your head off.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Im close to my daughters.. we hunt together, fish together, she even chewed tobacco with me at Camp... lol.. my favorite time & hers too is when we are at the Stadium for a football game.. the electricity actually gives a high. .. good times straight ahead.
    ive never had a Son but now i do have a grandson.. Seth is 3 years old, so we'll see where this goes. glad my daughter chose life over abortion when she got pregnant,, summer between 11th & 12th grade.

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

Tennessee Re: Throwing BP to your son....

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Yesterday while throwing BP to my little guy I thought, "Man, it doesn't get any better than this." If I had a month to live I honestly couldn't think of anything I'd rather do than work with my boy on his game at the ball field. You Dads with baseball players know what I'm talking about.
    Yes, i have felt like this many times while working with my son on improving his game. Of course, i feel the same watching him land a good fish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast