+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Throws Name in the Hat to Compete for the 2011 Fulmer Award

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Thumbs down Arkansas Throws Name in the Hat to Compete for the 2011 Fulmer Award

Arkansas' Anthony Oden (2nd string OT) was busted for DWI, driving with a suspended/revoked license, no driver's license, driving left of the center line, possession of a controlled substance, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, and no proof of ownership.

I'm officially nominating Bobby Petrino's Razorbacks for the 2011 Fulmer Award!!

The Razorbacks now have FB Van Stuman and OT Anthony Oden arrested in the last 3 weeks for being drunk idiots. Petrino had better set some serious curfews if he wants to field a team this fall. At this rate, he'll be down to about 10 eligible players by September.

Dr. SwineSmeller

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

thumbdown The low down...

AP report>

FAYETTEVILLE - Arkansas offensive lineman Anthony Oden was arrested by Fayetteville Police early Sunday and charged with driving while intoxicated, careless driving and driving without a license.

Oden was booked into the Washington County Detention Center at 6:39 a.m. Sunday and released at 2:32 p.m. on $1,055 bond, according to the detention center's website. Oden is scheduled to appear in court for an Aug. 9 hearing.

Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino said he is "disappointed" in Oden and "handling the matter," according to a UA spokesperson.

Oden (6-foot-8, 334 pounds), the younger brother of Portland Trailblazers center Greg Oden, saw little playing time in 2009 but is expected to compete for a starting position at offensive tackle when preseason drills begin next month.

He is the second Razorback football player to be arrested and charged with DWI in the last three weeks. Fullback Van Stumon was arrested in the early hours of June 12 and is scheduled to appear in court July 16

You've been a bad teammate...

BOOOO to Anthony Oden. :rock:

BOOOO to Van Stuman.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Arkansas Throws Name in the Hat to Compete for the 2011 Fulmer Award

That's too bad. I am always sorry to read about players screwing up. I could recall some threads from last year, but I will take the high road.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

What about the innocent family?

I can't figure out which part of "DRUNK DRIVING KILLS" that some people miss the gist of?

Oden was pulled over for driving left of the center line. He was a drunk, head on collision looking for a victim.

Dr. SwineSmeller

Gunnery Sergeant Urb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forumsUrb Gruber has a great deal of respect on the forums Urb Gruber's Avatar

Re: What about the innocent family?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I can't figure out which part of "DRUNK DRIVING KILLS" that some people miss the gist of?
    All of it...

wink Rep owed.

As soon as the system will let me, I'll come back to your above post for a rep, Urb.

SS

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: What about the innocent family?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post

Oden was pulled over for driving left of the center line. He was a drunk, head on collision looking for a victim.

Dr. SwineSmeller
    I was the victim of a headon collision with a drunk. One leg is shorter than the other as a result.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

mad Proof by the truck loads

Another great point you make Herchel.

Not only does drunk driving kill, in even more cases, it maims.

Dr. SwineSmeller

The Bruce Dickinson of SECF Wronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forumsWronghorns has a great deal of respect on the forums Wronghorns's Avatar

Re: Arkansas Throws Name in the Hat to Compete for the 2011 Fulmer Award

Ease up, SS. Honestly, it seems like you're wanting to be the first to shoot. You don't proudly nominate your own team for the Fulmer Award. I'm sure all of us are well aware of the dangers and consequences of drinking, but you also have to remember that college kids are still kids and will continue to drink and make bad decisions. That doesn't excuse the behavior, but we shouldn't be shocked and call up the angry mob with pitchforks and torches in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    Well I live in WV, I am from LA and I got a house in TX. So I will most likely die from a heart attack or VD, but I was too dumb to graduate high school, so I probably won't even notice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast