+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB7's Return of the Blog!

Gunnery Sergeant BleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forums BleedBlue7's Avatar

Kentucky BB7's Return of the Blog!

Welp, sure has been a while since I logged into SECF and my old blog, which reading back on the past memories of some of the high school says, I was like holy ****... Came a long way since 2 years ago.

In Afganisthan for about 5 or 6 months working midnight to noon everyday... Nothing to do but internet, workout, read, and sleep... Can't forget about the badass money I'm racking up! Well, that is now that the ****ing government isn't shutting down and I am for sure getting a paycheck in a few days.

Keep coming for more doing in Afganisthan, back home in Valdosta, GA... or even a little time back to the ****ty homeland of Somerset, KY.

Good to be back!

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: BB7's Return of the Blog!

Good to hear from, BB7. Stay safe and keep checking in.

All of us appreciate what you're doing for us over there.

How much longer until you are back in Stoplight Town?
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnery Sergeant BleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedBlue7 has a great deal of respect on the forums BleedBlue7's Avatar

Probably around 5 or 6 more months till I get back in the states Sky. By stoplight town I'm guessing your meaning Somerset? The town that has the most stoplights in the world on HWY 27? haha

OK... This really has my ****ing gears grinding like ****ing crazy right now... I'm a staffer on a separate board, have been for a few years, and there is a thread going on right now about the dumbass preacher burning the Koran in Florida and putting our troops over here in Afganisthan(including me) in even more danger by pissing them off even more...

Anyways... This ass ****ing dumbass redneck hillbilly hick wrote this...

"dont no bout any body else but i never seen a radical christian.

i am proud thet the preacher in Florida burnt their bible. i just wish more of us had thet kind of balls. them people dont know no better then to think that they are gods chosen people but they is wrong. theys just the devels toys and hes gonna play with them.

why should we show any respec to them when all they want to do is kill us. after all, we is jest infidels and theyis supposed to kill us anyway thet they kin.

there aint no sech thing as a good muslim. the muslims are swore to kill us cause it says so in the korean. jest ask one of them and them will tell you that you is just an infidel and you have to be a muslim or they have to kill you.

now you decide are you gonna be a muslim or do you wanta die"

Then I replied...

"Are you seriously freaking kidding me? This is possibly the worst post that I have ever seen on here and most, with all due respect, ignorant.

Do you not consider Westboro church in Kansas that terrorizes dead soldiers funerals because of there religious views and holds signs and chants at there funerals things like Pray for more Dead Troops, and God Hates Fags? I'm sorry I'm sure those are such upstanding citizens. The KKK(which is a Christian organization) isn't radical?

So you are all for putting our men and women troops over here(including me right now in Afganisthan) in even more danger by adding more fuel to the fire for there hatred to us? I guess you are just as ignorant and both the radical muslims and radical christians.

Let me guess... I bet I know you. I'd say you was some redneck hillbilly home schooled child that was raised to hate muslims, blacks, mexicans, and wasn't even taught somewhat decent grammar?

If there isn't no such thing as a good muslim as so you say, then why do the muslims serve my food every single day here and always have a conversation with me and tell me thank you for what we are doing here for them against the Taliban raising hell over here? I bet you was completely against Obama as soon as you seen his name and skin color to.

Heres a tip... Go get a decent education and for once in your little life... Get out and come over to where I am at and you will really open your eyes to what is going on around you and with others. Instead of waking up, staying under a rock and being completely ignorant and racist/prejudice."

Then this...

"Oh btw dumbass... I know that I am not that great at grammar or vocabulary but I mean my god man. Heres a tip... get an education and then next time when you try to be racist/prejudice then maybe you won't sound as much as a fuc^ing dumbass."

I swear... people ****ing kill me. It is these people that are absolutely disgusting and are no different than the people over here that we are fighting... ****ing ass ****ing dumbass

Day off yesterday was great. Bought the 5 disc set of Season 3 Sons of Anarchy(my favorite show) and I could not stop watching it. Finished the whole season in one night! Can;t wait till season 4 comes out!

Had the KFC here... It's expensive...

OK, so no ****, I was at KFC here at our boardwalk in Afgan, and I was enjoying(somewhat) my mighty zinger chicken sandwich, small fries, and Pepsi for 10 bucks, and I swear on my life Osama Bin Laden walked right in front of me. Really old, tall, bearded Muslim but the only thing missing was a limp, cane, and dialysis machine.

Maxed out today on bench for the first time since Senior off season for football in 08 when I was putting up 315 for my max. Put up 235. 300 max before I leave here in 5 or 6 more months? Hopefully!

I'm setting here in our work tent burning time on the interent and playing my N64 and Sega Genesis emulators on my laptop, while at the same time there is bombs and gatling guns going off outside by an AC-130. The AC-130 Gunships are one badass mother ****ing plane. Whatever that thing is hitting right now, you can officially declare it ****ed up.

This really pisses me the **** off... I spend 3 hours changing a hydraulic part on the inflight refuel system on the god damn A-10 and after 3 hours of changing it, I am doig the ops check... The god damn thing came from the factory bad and failed the ops check. So guess what? Have to spend 3 more god damn hours getting drenched in hydro fluid to change a part that was already ****ed up before Ip ut it in.

Ok... so I didn't think it was possible to talk on the phone for 24 straight hours within a 12 hour shift... Well it is. This one douche bag that is here an electrician, I swear comes to work, jumps on the phone and never gets up. I'd really like to call home and I've already flipped out on him... UGH. People absolutely kill me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast