+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Does Bruce Pearl Say About Being Fired...

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

What Does Bruce Pearl Say About Being Fired...

Here's what Bruce Pearl just put on facebook.

"As many of you know, I have been fired as head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers. This really does not come as a surprise to me, but my emotions are getting the best of me. This is perhaps the saddest day in my life. I loved everything about Tennessee, Knoxville and the Volunteers. These were the best years of my life."
    I'm not the biggest Pearl supporter there, but to me that's a little sad. Anybody disagree?

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: What Does Bruce Pearl Say About Being Fired...

As much as I loved to dislike Pearl, he was good for UT basketball and he was good for the SEC. Anyone UT brings in now is destined to fail in comparison to Pearl's charisma and success.

I wish he would have been smarter...
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

[QUOTE=SkyAntoine;1404740]As much as I loved to dislike Pearl, he was good for UT basketball and he was good for the SEC. Anyone UT brings in now is destined to fail in comparison to Pearl's charisma and success.

I wish he would have been smarter...[/QUOTE]

How about less dishonest? Oh wait, I get it.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel
    How about less dishonest? Oh wait, I get it.
    I see what you did there.

Smarter as in not cheating...not smarter as in not getting caught.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Sergeant BluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forums BluegrassBelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Here's what Bruce Pearl just put on facebook.

I'm not the biggest Pearl supporter there, but to me that's a little sad. Anybody disagree?
    No it busted me up

Where were his emotions when it came to Illinois?

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Yeah I know. He only cared enough about rules to make sure he has the upperhand.

+ Reply to Thread