+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC Buys Strikeforce

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

UFC Buys Strikeforce

There may be some better competition now. Let's see how this pans out.

Couture says it may be tougher for fighters who are free agents. BTW I'm ready for the next Couture fight. He very evenly matched with Lyoto Machida regarding size but also is 15 years older.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/...ory?id=6209923

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Re: UFC Buys Strikeforce

Quote Originally Posted by hawgfanfromnc View Post
    There may be some better competition now. Let's see how this pans out.
    Couture says it may be tougher for fighters who are free agents. BTW I'm ready for the next Couture fight. He very evenly matched with Lyoto Machida regarding size but also is 15 years older.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/...ory?id=6209923
    I like watching 'real' fights... but i hate paying for it.. lol.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Re: UFC Buys Strikeforce

I say where the owner of UFC said that he would keep them as two seperate things instead of combining them.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

+ Reply to Thread