+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I live vicariously through my son...

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Re: I live vicariously through my son...

Worm might can plough through a center like he was a ballerina, or a UK lineman, and he can launch a baseball. But he cannot pitch. And pitching is where the differnce between teams show.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

I live vicariously through me....

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar

Stubby, I'm a sucker, I ordered the Omaha.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    Stubby, I'm a sucker, I ordered the Omaha.
    You could put a broomstick in Worm's hand and it wouldn't matter so I'm sure you'll be pleased. Kid is a friggin beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    I live vicariously through me....
    Don't beat yourself up, OTP. At least you're living!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    You could put a broomstick in Worm's hand and it wouldn't matter so I'm sure you'll be pleased. Kid is a friggin beast!
    I am hoping it is the difference between 2baggers and home run trots. Lord knows he isn't going to leg many out. I always tell him that it is a good thing he hits 'em a long way, because he takes so long to get there.

Maybe it is his feet. He turned 9 Monday, and I just bought him Size 6 shoes. Maybe it is hard to get those big things moving.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

Well lil man's team lost in the quarters. 3 kids picked off on the bases, 5 walks, and the other team bunted them to death. Lost 4-6. 6-1 on the Spring. Be back at it in a long 2 weeks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12