+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Line Up

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

2011 Line Up

Well, football is over for most of us for the season........time to start dreaming about 2011.

LSU's projected starting line up....

QB - Zach Mettzenberger - MAJOR upgrade
    RB - Stevan Ridley - though Spencer Ware, Al Blue and Micheal Ford will get carries.
    FB - James Stampley
    TE - Deangelo Peterson
    LT - Chris Faulk
    LG - Josh Wilford
    C - Lonergan or T-Bob Hebert
    RG - Josh Dworacyzk
    RT - Alex Hurst
    WR - Ruben Randle / Russell Shepherd / Chris Tolliver

DE - Barkevious Mingo / Kendrick Adams / Chancey Aghareye
    DT - Josh Downs / Michael Brockers / Josh Downs
    LB - Ryan Baker / Stefoin Francois / Tahj Jones
    CB - Morris Clairborne / Ryan Mathieu
    S - Craig Loston / / Karnell Hatcher
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Re: 2011 Line Up

Lol. Yeah, we got some names on that team. My favorite is Dworacyzk. THAT is a football name.

As to Ridley, he could, but I think he will come back. But I think Ware showed that RB is a position of strength for this team. Miles has done an amazing job of bringing in talent.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Administrator onlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forums onlyfrbama's Avatar

Alabama's projected starting line up....

QB - AJ Macarron/Phillip Sims - Spring/Fall will determine this
    RB - Trent Richardson/Eddy Lacy/Dee Hart/Cory Grant/Faltson
    FB - Underwood/Falston (unless he goes back to LB)/Williams
    TE - Volger/Underwood/Smelly/Jones/Williams/Bowman
    LT - Douglas/McCullough/Fluker/Kouandijo
    LG - Warmack
    C - Vlachos
    RG - Jones
    RT - Fluker/McCullough/Douglas/Kouandijo
    WR - Maze/Hanks/White/Shinn/Gibson/Norwood/Bowman

DE - Murphy/Lewis/Moore/Square/Sentimore/Billingsley/Bonds/Upshaw/Stinson
    DT - Williams/Champan/Ivory/Gentry/Orr
    LB - Upshaw/Hightower/Mosley/Johnson/Harris/Patrick/Atchinson/Smith
    CB - Kilpatrick/Milliner/P.Jones//Menzie/Fulton
    S - Barron/Lester/Kelly/Sims

Alabama Crimson Tide - Back to Back National Champs (First in the current BCS era)
    2011 - 21-0 over LSU
    2012 - 42-14 over Notre Dame

Administrator onlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forumsonlyfrbama has a great deal of respect on the forums onlyfrbama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Some NFL teams might want to talk to Mr Upshaw and Mr Barron I think.
    Barron will not be healthy enough for the combine, it would be better for him to come back. Upshaw stated the other day he was coming back along side of Donte Hightower.

Alabama Crimson Tide - Back to Back National Champs (First in the current BCS era)
    2011 - 21-0 over LSU
    2012 - 42-14 over Notre Dame

Staff Sergeant MSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Bold indicates returning starter.

QB: 1) Chris Relf-Sr-2* 2) Tyler Russell-So-4* 3) Dylan Favre-RS Fr-2*
    -Relf had his best game in the bowl game so hopefully that is a sign of things to come next year. He could be really really good for us. Russell and Favre should only play in blow outs.

RB: 1) Vick Ballard-Sr-3* 2) LaDarius Perkins-So-3* 3) Nick Griffin-RS Fr-3*
    -Returning both Ballard and Perkins is huge. Ballard has the power and Perkins has the speed. These two can only get better.

WR: 1) Chris Smith-Jr-3* 2) Michael Carr-So-4* 3) Robert Johnson-RS Fr-4*
    WR: 1) Arceto Clark-Jr-3* 2) Ricco Sanders-So-3* 3) Malcolm Johnson-RS Fr-2*
    WR: 1) Chad Bumphis-Jr-4* 2) Brandon Heavens-Jr-3* 3) Jameon Lewis-RS Fr-2*
    -Mullen likes having a lot of receivers so you will see everyone above play. 4* Morrow could forgo redshirting and be a deep threat receiver we have been needing.

TE: 1) Marcus Green-Sr-3* 2) Kendric Cook-Jr-3*
    -Hopefully Green can actually stay health this year. We haven't seen much from our TE's because for the past two years, our best has been hurt. He is good.(See LSU game last year)

OT: 1) James Carmon-Sr-4* 2) Blaine Clausell-So-2*
    OG: 1) Tobias Smith-Jr-3* 2) Templeton Hardy-Jr-4*
    C: 1) Quentin Saulsberry-Sr-3* 2) Sam Watts-So-3*
    OG: 1) Gabe Jackson-So-3* 2) Dillon Day-RS Fr-2*
    OT: 1) Addison Lawrence-Sr-2* 2) Damien Robinson-RS Fr-4*
    -Losing Sherrod is going to hurt but I'm not worried about the center position. Saulsberry has started at guard all season but has been the back-up center all year also. For couple games, Smith started at G. Smith and Jackson both started and played a lot, we should be fine on the G and C. Carmon is probably going to move to LT from DT. He's 6-7 and 345. I trust our coaches to find us a decent LT between him, Robinson, JUCO Trapp and Clausell.

DE: 1) Sean Ferguson-Sr-3* 2) Trevor Stigers-Jr-3*
    DT: 1) Josh Boyd-Jr-4* 2) Devin Jones-Jr-3*
    DT: 1) Fletcher Cox-Jr-4* 2) Curtis Virges-3*-RS Fr
    DE: 1) Leon Mackey-JUCO Transfer Jr-4* 2) Kaleb Eulls-4*-RS Fr 3) Corvell Harrison-Gay-So-3*
    -This group is going to be better than last years. Mackey is going to be really good we get him. We also are bringing in a lot of freshmen DE/DT. All will hopefully RS.

OLB: 1) Chris Hughes-So-3* 2) Deontae Skinner-Jr-3*
    MLB: 1) CJ Johnson-Fr-4* 2) Brandon Wilson-Jr-3* 2) Ferlando Bohanna-RS Fr-3*
    OLB: 1) Cameron Lawrence-Jr-3* 2) Mike Hunt-Jr-2*
    -Losing KJ Write and Chris White are big. They were leaders and great players. I think Wilson will find 2 players who can go out and make plays. IF we get CJ back, I think he will start from day 1. 4* Fr Dee Arrington could also start or player early.

CB: 1) Jonathan Banks-Jr-2* 2) Jay Hughes-RS Fr-3* 3) Jamerson Love-RS Fr-2*
    CB: 1) Darius Slay-JUCO Transfer-Jr-3* 2) Corey Broomfield-Jr-2*FS: 1) Nickoe Whitley-So-2* 2) Dennis Thames-So-3*
    SS: 1) Charles Mitchell-Sr-4* 2) Wade Bonner-Sr-3* 3) Matt Wells-RS Fr-4*
    -Secondary returns all 4 starters but I think Slay is going to start over Broomfield or Banks.

I think we are poised to have a really good year. We don't have to many holes, so that lets Mullen RS who needs to be and not make people play just to provide depth.
    Mullen: 4
    TSUN: 1

All-Time Records Against OM:
    Basketball: 138-105
    Baseball: 238-196-5

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Nkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forumsNkemdiche4Heisman5 has a great deal of respect on the forums Nkemdiche4Heisman5's Avatar

Little premature to add CJ Johnson, don't you say?

2011 Ole Miss Rebels(Credit to Cap'n)

QB- Randall Mackey- JR, RS in 2010, JUCO signee (Zack Stoudt- JR 2011 JUCO signee,Barry Brunetti - Soph Transfer)
    RB- Brandon Bolden- SR (Enrique Davis- SR, Jeff Scott- SO)
    FB- EJ Epperson- JR (H.R. Greer- JR)
    WR- Ja-Mes Logan- SO (Jesse Grandy - JR, Donte Moncrief- FR)
    WR- Melvin Harris- JR (Korvic Neat- SO, Tobias Singleton- FR)
    TE- Ferbia Allen- JR
    OT- Bradley Sowell- SR
    OG- Alex Washington- SR
    C- A.J. Hawkins- SO
    OG- Jared Duke- SO
    OT- Bobby Massie- JR

LB- Clarence Jackson- SO (Would like to see 2011 commit Keith Lewis step in here.)
    LB- D.T. Shackelford- JR
    LB- Joel Knight- JR
    DE- Kentrell Lockett- SR
    DT- Gilbert Pena- JR (2011 JUCO Signee)
    DT- Corey Gaines- FR (RS in 2010)
    DE- Gerald Rivers- SR
    CB- Charles Sawyer- SO (2011 JUCO signees Ivan Nicholas- JR and Wesley Pendleton- JR)
    CB- Marcus Temple- SR
    S- Brishen Mathews- SO
    S- Damien Jackson- SR

KR- Philander Moore- JR (2011 JUCO signee)
    KR- Jeff Scott- SO
    PR- Philander Moore- JR
    K- Bryson Rose- JR
    P- Tyler Campbell- JR
    FREEZE: 1
    MULLEN:
    MISSISSIPPI STATE...THE ONLY SEC SCHOOL WITH ZERO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    AC on the other hand makes me laugh, sometimes cry. he's come on the board like Katrina.
    Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'm not here to please anyone sir. I don't suck up to mods like you do.

Staff Sergeant MSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forumsMSU124 has a great deal of respect on the forums

I guess. It's what I think our line up will be and I think we get him
    Mullen: 4
    TSUN: 1

All-Time Records Against OM:
    Basketball: 138-105
    Baseball: 238-196-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast