+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirby Smart to Florida

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

Kirby Smart to Florida

GL to him, I guess.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Sergeant TigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forumsTigerGlide has a great deal of respect on the forums TigerGlide's Avatar

Re: Kirby Smart to Florida

Link? Who is reporting that?

Honestly, if its true, I don't really understand it. Lateral move IMHO.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

ESPN tweet....lol

Master Sergeant aufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forumsaufan59 has a great deal of respect on the forums aufan59's Avatar

Link to wikipedia then I'll believe it.
    I believe in God,
    the Father almighty,
    Creator of heaven and earth,
    and in Jesus Christ,
    his only Son, our Lord,
    who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
    born of the Virgin Mary,
    suffered under Pontius Pilate,
    was crucified,
    died and was buried;
    he descended into hell;
    on the third day he rose again from the dead;
    he ascended into heaven,
    and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
    from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
    I believe in the Holy Spirit,
    the holy catholic Church,
    the communion of saints,
    the forgiveness of sins,
    the resurrection of the body,
    and life everlasting.
    Amen

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Don't think he's leaving.

Miami should've hired Smart as HC and get the whole Sunshine St. /Saban trifecta going.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by rolling baby View Post
    Miami should've hired Smart as HC and get the whole Sunshine St. /Saban trifecta going.
    haha. That he maybe would have considered. But I would be surprised if he ends up at Florida. Makes no sense. I don't think ESPN got this one right.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I'll believe it when I see it.. I mean officially not ESPN twits... I mean tweets LOL

Staff Sergeant ufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forumsufgators68 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.. I mean officially not ESPN twits... I mean tweets LOL
    You had it right the first time.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

didnt yall learn from me that tweets arent somthing to go off of.

where is all the bama radical homers that are denying his leaving and saying he has zero chance of leaving?
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast