+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heisman Trophy commercial

Hybrid View

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Auburn Heisman Trophy commercial

I love how ESPN acts as if anyone else even has a chance to win it but Cam Newton.

Guess they have to do whatever they can to make the Heisman "race" seem interesting so people will tune in to actually watch.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

Re: Heisman Trophy commercial

they had to go select players from the west coast to draw some media from that region.

the heistman is going to suck this year.

Gunnery Sergeant Dollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forumsDollar Theater has a great deal of respect on the forums Dollar Theater's Avatar

I'm not watching it. Not because of Cam, but just because they'll spend an hour trying to build up fake suspense when everybody knows who's winning it. I will, however, tune back in after the presentation to watch the 30 for 30 on SMU's death penalty.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

I don't find the Heisman presentation interesting and never watch if a Gator is not up for it. I will root for Cam but not while watching it LOL Its his anyway. I'll tape it and watch is him accept it and thats it.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Like Heck Pup said, I love how the Pony Exce$$ is being shown after the Heisman ceremony.

+ Reply to Thread