View Poll Results: What would you like?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • A 4 point lead & be on Defense with 4 minutes to go in the game.

3 21.43%
  • The ball & be down by 4 with 4 minutes to go in the game.

11 78.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC Championship Question

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

SEC Championship Question

If you are Auburn. What do you want?

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Re: SEC Championship Question

Well I don't want to speak for Auburn, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they want to win?

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow Bacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forumsBacon has a great deal of respect on the forums Bacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoHo View Post
    If you are Auburn. What do you want?
    Well I don't want to speak for Auburn, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they want everything they paid for?

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pigs in Zen View Post
    Well I don't want to speak for Auburn, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they want everything they paid for?

LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Ah, there is a poll now. Ok this makes much more sense.

Staff Sergeant SCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCBobo85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pigs in Zen View Post
    Arsenal till I die, I’m Arsenal till I die
    I know I am, I’m sure I am
    I’m Arsenal till i die…

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    Well I don't want to speak for Auburn, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they want to win?
    Which option would give them a better chance of winning?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoHo View Post
    Which option would give them a better chance of winning?
    Yea, I came to the thread before the poll was up.

I'd say they have a better chance of winning if they are down by 4, with the ball, with 4 minutes left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast