+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Give me Mike Vick....

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Give me Mike Vick....

best quarterback in the NFL right now, and it's not even close...

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Re: Give me Mike Vick....

I agree.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Will still take Peyton Manning, Drew Brees or Phillip Rivers...but Vick is awesome. Really happy he is tearing it up.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Yeah, Vick is on fire. But if you would take him over Peyton or Drew, well, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Corporal GOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGOGATORS has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
    well played

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forumsCap'n has a great deal of respect on the forums

If he could play like he did last night in every game then yeah most definitely. I think it's only a matter of time before he comes back down to earth though and starts playing like normal again. Awesome game last night though! They could have easily scored 70 to 80 points and Mike could have easily had 8 to 10 TDs. No doubt.

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

"I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

"I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

@ Vick being better than Brady, Brees, Manning, Rivers and Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread