+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auburn fans

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Auburn fans

This is life with the target on your back in the SEC. I was thinking about all the Newton stuff and Fairley stuff, etc and it made me laugh because I am sure Bama fans can attest to this too... this comes with being number one in this conference. Consider it a compliment on a great season.

If you all win the next two, I hope you make it 5 straight for the SEC.

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Re: Auburn fans

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMan32 View Post
    This is life with the target on your back in the SEC. I was thinking about all the Newton stuff and Fairley stuff, etc and it made me laugh because I am sure Bama fans can attest to this too... this comes with being number one in this conference. Consider it a compliment on a great season.

If you all win the next two, I hope you make it 5 straight for the SEC.
    Taking Fairley out of the scenario, the rest of Auburn's team is well deserving of a National Title.

Corporal gogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forums

This is the one year I don't care to see an SEC team in the NC because I hope we take advantage of the rematch against auburn. Interesting thought though, does auburn still make it to the NC if they beat bama, but lose to USC in the SECCG?

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Auburn will not play for a NC with a loss.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Gatorman narcissism at its best. Of course, he has had to deal with this:

Corporal gogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forumsgogamecocks has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I didn't think so. I think the only way possible they still would is if tcu and boise both lose. I think it's been too many years of them being towards the top and won't get left out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I didn't think so. I think the only way possible they still would is if tcu and boise both lose. I think it's been too many years of them being towards the top and won't get left out again.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heck Pup View Post
    Gatorman narcissism at its best. Of course, he has had to deal with this:

In every way you are always nipping at the heels of a Gator. Sorry if this comes off as narcissism to you, but then you always look for the negative in anything remotely Gator related. The point was, to everyone else but you, that AU fans should take this as a compliment. Its a sign of respect in its own weird way. This was about how great AU is this year. Not my fault if someone else is so petty they need to try to turn this into a pissing contest. But that person obviously does not have what it takes to do so.

Lance Corporal Nicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forumsNicksosure has a great deal of respect on the forums Nicksosure's Avatar

I wonder if there's ever been a thread to go on for more than one page without some irrelevant-to-the-topic hate being thrown in.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Thanks G-man, but this is just another step in the process atm, we're not where we need to be yet, and this team ain't won ****.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast