+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heisman 2010

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Georgia Heisman 2010

I hope I can get everyone's true thoughts on this. What 's right? Until the whole saga is unveiled on Newton, it will be way after the award is given. To avoid another screwjob of someone(Vince Young) getting denied, I think all Heisman voters should consider and weigh the alternatives. I think it takes away the the distinquished honor if this award has to vacated/stripped a second time. To add...John Heisman himself was an Auburn HC.
    Last edited by IllinoisDawg63; 11-11-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Re: Heisman 2010

Even as a Bama fan I belive Cam is the most exciting player in th NCAA.However barring his recent turmoil but given his past its hard to say I would vote for him.He is a convicted felon and apparently he cheated his way thru classes at Florida and was about to be expelled from one SEC school is that really the face College football wants to wear.I would say no

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

I would still vote Newton. Nothing has been proven. Also, why do the threads keep getting closed? That is ridiculous.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I would still vote Newton. Nothing has been proven. Also, why do the threads keep getting closed? That is ridiculous.
    AU fans with mod powers get butt hurt and close it. Non-AU fans reopen it. Pretty funny.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    AU fans with mod powers get butt hurt and close it. Non-AU fans reopen it. Pretty funny.
    Funny but ridiculous at the same time. Geez.

Lance Corporal WarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forumsWarEagle has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    He is a convicted felon
    He's a convicted felon, what the?

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    Something smells fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by OffThePorch View Post
    Something smells fishy...
    Get over your jealousy of him being at Auburn and have an open mind.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    Even as a Bama fan I belive Cam is the most exciting player in th NCAA.However barring his recent turmoil but given his past its hard to say I would vote for him.He is a convicted felon and apparently he cheated his way thru classes at Florida and was about to be expelled from one SEC school is that really the face College football wants to wear.I would say no
    He's not a convicted felon. All charges against him were DROPPED. Apparently you are assuming guilt without any actual proof. You do realize that he could have never transfered from Florida to Blinn if the cheating were true. Florida wouldn't have released his transcripts until that was resolved. There is absolutely ZERO proof of any wrongdoing here. ZERO. Quit believing the hack journalists reports and look at the facts. While the allegations are from hack writers with UNNAMED sources, several NAMED sources have said there was nothing irregular about Newton's recruitment. NOTHING.

Ever heard of INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty?? Absolutely NOTHING has been proven. Newton is without question the best college football player in the country. Period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast