+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: What does everyone think of the site changes?

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

Question What does everyone think of the site changes?

I think I like it but I just cant decide yet.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

Re: What does everyone think of the site changes?

don't like it yet. it may grow on me.

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

bad question to pose on a Saturday with the games on...I'll get back to you next week on that question.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

I can't say I'm a fan. Kinda makes the forum pages less readable.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

It's gonna take some getting used to. That's for sure.

Master Sergeant IllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forumsIllinoisDawg63 has a great deal of respect on the forums IllinoisDawg63's Avatar

Should have done this on a Sunday/Monday.....not on a Saturday. What's up-no emoticons anymore?

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Don't like it. But I'm anti-change anyways.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Some bugs still to work out makes it the worst problem IMO. I like the white, but there are still some spacing issues. Once they're sorted out, yes.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Indifferent, except for that I was having some permissions issues just trying to get into the forums.

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

How do we view our rep? I can't find it.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 12345611 ... LastLast