+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats Cocks!

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Congrats Cocks!

My computer's about to die so I'll post more tomorrow about this crazy weekend, but wanted to say congrats on your teams performance. Complete domination and a career performance by Garcia and the offensive line. It was a frustrating day for us that's for sure. Lots of things to say about this one, but we got absolutely spanked from start to finish. Hopefully we see you guys again!

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: Congrats Cocks!

Yeah same here. Congrats Gamecocks, I said I didn't think you had it in you but I was wrong and I enjoyed your victory very much. Superb game guys.
    President P*ssy Grabber
    Shame on all the fking morons who criticize the great Meryl Streep for her appropriate comments against the pos Elect. What is hilarious is these fools belief that her celebrity status invalidates her comments against the pos elect. Hey fker's he's a celebrity too.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: Congrats Cocks!

Will rep both of you, amongst others. Classy posts.

+ Reply to Thread