+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Weege

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Return of the Weege

I figured it's time to start a new blog on here. I've been tied up lately with work and family matters, but hopefully I'll be able to start posting daily again now.

My grandmother passed away this week and her funeral was today. She was an amazing woman who influenced my life tremendously. She was married to my grandfather for 69 years. He's 86 and has now outlived his wife, one son, one daughter, and one grandson. I would appreciate any prayers you guys could send his way. His home just became a very lonely place.

Sky, thanks a million for the plant you sent to the funeral home and the stuffed animal you sent to my daughter. Much appreciated.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Re: Return of the Weege

Sorry for your loss Weege.

Staff Sergeant BluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forums BluegrassBelle's Avatar

I always keep you in my prayers but I will say a few extra for your grandad. I am sorry for your family's loss. I am keeping you guys in my prayers. Hang in there and know that you have a lot of people who are asking the Lord to hold you close and ease your pain.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

condolences........

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

so you're saying i'm not funny?

I am not a buffo..........ooooo, shiny red ball.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Welcome back Weege and sorry to hear about your grandmother man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family especially your grandfather.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I can't imagine anything worse than outliving your children.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast