+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UGA's Schedule

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Georgia UGA's Schedule

2010-11 Georgia Basketball Schedule

Nov. 5 vs. Augusta State (Exhibition)

Nov. 12 vs. Mississippi Valley State

Nov. 16 vs. Colorado

Nov. 20 at St. Louis

Nov. 25-28 at Old Spice Classic (@Orlando, Fla.)

(1st round opponent: Notre Dame, Nov. 25 @7:00 p.m. , ESPN2. Other participating schools: Boston College, Cal, Manhattan, Temple, Texas A&M, Wisconsin)

Dec. 3 vs. UAB

Dec. 7 at Georgia Tech

Dec. 18 vs. Arkansas State

Dec. 21 vs. High Point

Dec. 23 at Mercer

Dec. 28 vs. Charleston Southern

Dec. 31 vs. Eastern Kentucky

Jan. 8 vs. Kentucky (SEC Network) 4:00 p.m.

Jan. 12 at Vanderbilt (SEC Network) 8:00 p.m.

Jan. 15 at Ole Miss (FSN) 5:00 p.m.

Jan. 18 vs. Tennessee (ESPNU) 7:00 p.m.

Jan. 22 vs. Mississippi State (SEC Network) 4:00 p.m.

Jan. 25 vs. Florida (ESPN) 7:00 p.m.

Jan. 29 at Kentucky (ESPN) 4:00 p.m.

Feb. 2 at Arkansas (CSS) 9:00 p.m.

Feb. 5 vs. Auburn (SEC Network) 1:30 p.m.

Feb. 8 vs. Xavier (ESPNU) TBA

Feb. 12 at South Carolina (SEC Network) 4:00 p.m.

Feb. 16 vs. Vanderbilt (ESPNU) 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 19 at Tennessee (CBS) 1:00 p.m.

Feb. 24 at Florida (ESPN or ESPN2) 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 26 vs. South Carolina (FSN) 7:00 p.m.

Mar. 2 vs. LSU (SEC Network) 8:00 p.m.

Mar. 5 at Alabama (SEC Network) 1:30 p.m.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: UGA's Schedule

It is basketball. What Dawg fan cares at this time of year? Talk to me in November, I will feign interest.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Sergeant KingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsKingDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums KingDawg's Avatar

I'm very excited about UGA's potential on the hardwood this season, but yeah, it's on hold until ~ February...

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I am ready for the season, I am really excited about this team.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    I am ready for the season, I am really excited about this team.
    That sums up my thoughts as well. Of course I don't want to wish football season away in the process lol.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    It is basketball. What Dawg fan cares at this time of year? Talk to me in November, I will feign interest.
    This^

Might as well be talking about Women's soccer at this point.

I love UGA Basketball and Baseball, I am not just a Football guy like some of you are. Football is for sure #1 and its not close, but I am really excited about this B-Ball team.

Gunnery Sergeant NCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forumsNCMISSSTFAN has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    I love UGA Basketball and Baseball, I am not just a Football guy like some of you are. Football is for sure #1 and its not close, but I am really excited about this B-Ball team.
    You have reason to be, I like your team this year, but Georgia has always had those tough type 'bulldog' teams that can beat you, this season you guys have two potential first rounders in the lineup, I expect a pretty good season out of GA this year.

I think they have potential to be an NCAA Tourney team.

+ Reply to Thread