+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SouthWest Regional; Arkansas vs Texas

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Thumbup SouthWest Regional; Arkansas vs Texas

my hometown Little League is on espn2 right now.

Matros, the homerun hitter is one of my good friends nephew. hes dang good.

hope they win.

Arkadelphia Ar, vs Eagle Pass, Tx
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

Re: SouthWest Regional; Arkansas vs Texas

I attended the little league world series in Williamsport, PA this year. If you are a little league fan it's a trip that you should make. Both stadiums are unreal. I've got to coach there someday.

Corporal fishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forumsfishntime has a great deal of respect on the forums fishntime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thagodfather View Post
    I attended the little league world series in Williamsport, PA this year. If you are a little league fan it's a trip that you should make. Both stadiums are unreal. I've got to coach there someday.
    I been there a couple of times. There is some great fishing up in that part of the state so I take a trip up there and watch some games and get some fishing in. It is very neat to see. I did not go this year. I may go next year. It's not that far of a trip for me.

We should forgive our enemies, but only after theyve been taken out and shot.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Who won the game?

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Eagle pass.....
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Booooo!

+ Reply to Thread