+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UGA finds our longsnapper!! Nathan Theus is #15 for UGA.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Georgia UGA finds our longsnapper!! Nathan Theus is #15 for UGA.

Yeah, I know, he is just a long snapper...but his brother John is one of the top OTs in 2012 and they are a package deal. Having a skilled longsnapper is a nice luxury, though. Also had offers from USC and FSU.

Scout

John

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Re: UGA finds our longsnapper!! Nathan Theus is #15 for UGA.

Old Vince always had something nice to say about every team we played. I think it may have been the Richmond Spyders that he thought about it when asked and said they had the best long snapper in the country. Could have been Temple.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Old Vince always had something nice to say about every team we played. I think it may have been the Richmond Spyders that he thought about it when asked and said they had the best long snapper in the country. Could have been Temple.
    He said Vandy had the best punt coverage team in the nation. That was probably because the punter was averaging 32 yds.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

BTW, while we recruited and offered him as a LS, he does play C in HS and is actually the #12 center in the country on ESPN. Not a bad backup for Andrews in a couple of years. Add John next year and this pickup looks better and better.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

I remember the last time Auburn recruited a long snapper....Tuberville was fired after the year, poor Richt.

Quote Originally Posted by Friedchickenman View Post
    I remember the last time Auburn recruited a long snapper....Tuberville was fired after the year, poor Richt.
    Yeah, but that LS didn't have a brother who was a "package deal" who was likely to be the top OT recruit in the country the next season.

+ Reply to Thread