+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Herchel's Blog

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Herchel's Blog

Women of my generation don't cuss. Even when we were in our twenties, they didn't. When I hear a woman cuss, it's like fingernails on a blackboard.

The other day the dog has a great time rolling in deer poop, then comes into the house reeking. The wife takes the dog outside and gives her a bath. The dog promptly rolls in the deer poop again and re-enters the house. The little woman starts dropping F-bombs. I have never heard her say that before. I figure it's time to lay low, so I hide out in the man cave until things blow over.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Women of my generation don't cuss. Even when we were in our twenties, they didn't. When I hear a woman cuss, it's like fingernails on a blackboard.

The other day the dog has a great time rolling in deer poop, then comes into the house reeking. The wife takes the dog outside and gives her a bath. The dog promptly rolls in the deer poop again and re-enters the house. The little woman starts dropping F-bombs. I have never heard her say that before. I figure it's time to lay low, so I hide out in the man cave until things blow over.
    I have heard my mom cuss twice and both times were quoting someone else. The same with my wife.

I never knew what cursing was until I went home with a friend in 3rd grade. His family was a little less reserved than mine.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I won the lottery today. My six year old grand daughter (Lil Bit) has been sick for about 3 months. Originally the doctors said there were two options, diabetes or kidney disease. After today's renal scan they have determined that she has urinary reflux, which is treatable. Oh happy day.

Here is Lil Bit.

Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Proud Member RNT Fan Club CrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forumsCrimsonPirate has a great deal of respect on the forums CrimsonPirate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I entered the information age today. I purchased a Garmin 765 GPS. I have an appointment tomorrow at 1360 Peachtree Street. Garmin does not recognize Peachtree Street. It offers Peachtree Way, Peachtree Battle Ave, and about 10 others, but not Peachtree Street.

This event has shaken my belief in modern technology.
    Herchel, we drive Ms. Garmin (the little lady who tells you where to go) crazy when we change directions on her. She doesn't always know the best route. 'Course, it depends on whether the satellite maps are up to date.

Great news on Little Bit.
    Attention: This sign is private. Do not read!

Staff Sergeant BluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forumsBluegrassBelle has a great deal of respect on the forums BluegrassBelle's Avatar

Great news on little bit!!

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Great news, H.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Oh man that is truly great new H!
    It going to be a happy Thanks Giving at the H house.
    I know Lil bit is her Grandfather's princess.
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by YR_Tiger View Post
    Oh man that is truly great new H!
    It going to be a happy Thanks Giving at the H house.
    I know Lil bit is her Grandfather's princess.
    Thanks, YR. Actually she is Paw Paw's Precious Angel. We have a secret between the two of us. Paw Paw loves her every day, all day long. Unfortunately, she also has something called hydronephrosis. She will be going to Scottish Rite soon. However, you are correct. It will be a happy Thanksgiving, and I am truly thankful.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I just read up on hydronephrosis H. I will keep Lil Bit in my prayers. You got my prayer back, I got yours.

She sure is cute. She must get that from your wife's side of the family.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast