+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle @ the Beach

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Battle @ the Beach

Just got back from the Florida Panhandle where we completed in the Battle of the Beach Baseball Tourney in the 9U division. Had a great week of baseball against some of the best teams in the south. This tourney solidified my opinion that the state of Georgia produces the best youth baseball although we were eliminated by the eventual champion Jacksonville (FL) Juice.

There was some great talent there. 22 teams in the 9U division and no one short on talented playeres.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

Tennessee Re: Battle @ the Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    Just got back from the Florida Panhandle where we completed in the Battle of the Beach Baseball Tourney in the 9U division. Had a great week of baseball against some of the best teams in the south. This tourney solidified my opinion that the state of Georgia produces the best youth baseball although we were eliminated by the eventual champion Jacksonville (FL) Juice.

There was some great talent there. 22 teams in the 9U division and no one short on talented playeres.
    I suppose i'll find out for myself about the Georgia talent soon. We have plans to play in a tournament in Georgia before the years out. Rocky, will you guys be playing Knoxville this weekend?

+ Reply to Thread