+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Private First Class TrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Hello!

Hey fellow SEC Fans! I just wanted to introduce myself to SECFanatics. My name is Cody and I'm 16 years old. I'm from the small capital of Kentucky known as Frankfort in the great state of Kentucky. I have many hobbies, I love graphic design, Photography and of course sports. Iv'e loved my Cats my whole life and although I'm only 16 and most likely not even going to attend the University of Kentucky I will still always bleed blue when it comes down to it. Besides my Cats during College Football and Basketball I love the NFL and MLB. Love my Redlegs and I love my beloved Bungles. I hope you enjoy posting with me on here and I hope I enjoy it just as much, Thank You!

Staff Sergeant jh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forumsjh4uk has a great deal of respect on the forums jh4uk's Avatar

Re: Hello!

welcome trueblue. i think you put this in the wrong thread, but non the less its always nice to have more uk fans here. post often!
    Originally Posted by dawgstud
    Hating Kentucky is like hating the Yankees. You hate them b/c you ain't them.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Fatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forumsFatboy has a great deal of respect on the forums Fatboy's Avatar

I've always considered my self a dog person but welcome to the board anyway.

Private First Class TrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTrueBlueWildcat339 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by jh4uk View Post
    welcome trueblue. i think you put this in the wrong thread, but non the less its always nice to have more uk fans here. post often!
    Yes, Sorry about that. I actually thought I was posting in the General chat but then noticed that I posted it in the Fark Forum.

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Finally someone who like the reds and bengals. I mean both teams have put me through hell. Welcome to the board.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

moved the thread to the pub. welcome aboard

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Welcome Cody. Just remember if you go swimming in the think tank there are sharks lurking.

Glad to have you. And I am still smarting from the loss in Athens last year.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Welcome to the board Cody!

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

Oh good lord! Another UK fan. (sigh)

Good to have you on the site, young'un. Keep Cuz's advice in mind but visit the Tank anyway.
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Welcome bro

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast