+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rash's Rants.

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Rash's Rants.

This is where i am going to throw a fit about things I don't agree with. Subject one is the way NFL people are handling Myron Rolle. For those who don't remember he is the guy who turned down a first round pick to be a Rhodes Scholar. Here are what people are saying about him.

You look at the opportunities away from football that Myron Rolle has; you wonder about the dedication to football. These teams want the guy to be a 24-hour, 365-days-a-year football player.
    -- Mel Kiper Jr
    To some in NFL circles, the former Florida State star's decision to put football on hold for a year while studying at one of the world's foremost academic institutions [Oxford] -- not to mention his plans to become a neurosurgeon -- indicates a lack of commitment to the game.
    -- USA Today
    It's a character issue if you want to create hesitation on a guy, make him think. [Rolle] can't help but think.
    This bothers me a WHOLE lot. NFL people don't think someone should be drafted because they think. WTF. Isn't that an important part of the game? He has a lack of commitment to the game, They deduced this from him taking a Rhodes Scholarship. There are very few people who if they had the chance to take a Rhodes Scholarship would turn it down. This guy wants to do well in the NFL and be smart, how is this bad for him or the NFL. Parents preach grades to their kids, They have an NFL player on their favorite team who is a super genius. This is a great person for kids to look up to, and every team should be honored to draft him.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Re: Rash's Rants.

I agree. Rolle could basically do anything he wants. The NFL should feel lucky that in an age of players shooting themselves in night clubs, that a guy like Rolle would even be willing to grace them with his character.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Staff Sergeant UK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forumsUK'sRash has a great deal of respect on the forums UK'sRash's Avatar

Related to the Rolle situation, he was drafted by the titans with the last pick of the 6th round. They just got a hell of a person imo. I hope he becomes an pro bowler and runs the team's medical staff at the same time.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Hell he could run the whole damned team while simultaneously leading it in tackles.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

I f*cking hate the No Fun League. They've become a tyrannical monster.

Glad to see the Titans picked up Rolle, doh.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

New Rant.

I hate all of the political ads that promote being liberal and conservative. Tell me what you are going to do for me, not whether or not you are conservative. IMO thats what is wrong with this country. Every one is picking sides and not working together. Don't tell me that you are more conservative than Trey Greyson, Tell me what you are going to do for Kentucky and the nation Rand Paul.

Not a rant. But just me posting something random.

So i've applied for a job at the UK athletic office, actually two different ones. I hope i get this and i enjoy it and it can lead to a career. I'm excited at this prospect and hopefully it works out for me.

When I was at Murray I almost applied for an equipment manager position with the basketball team. They were offering a slight housing and books scholarship on top of minimum wage. Since they weren't looking for someone with any knowledge or experience I figured it was just for a person to work in the RSEC, but I found out that it was an actual traveling position with the team. I ended up not even bothering with applying. I figured either someone with better qualifications would apply, or I'd end up getting it and it would cause me to flunk out.

What position did you apply for?
    -----------------------

+ Reply to Thread