+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another week... another tournament

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Another week... another tournament

We're heading to Mt. Juliet Tennessee this week to play the USSSA Spring Classic. Weather doesn't look good for Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyAntoine View Post
    Go Vols
    Quote Originally Posted by weegeman View Post
    Go Vols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummett_For_UK View Post
    Go Vols.

Sergeant ThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forumsThunderReb has a great deal of respect on the forums ThunderReb's Avatar

Re: Another week... another tournament

Same Same.....we're heading to Horn Lake, MS near Memphis....bad, bad weather.
    Hotty Toddy!

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Good luck Rocky.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Rocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forumsRocky@theTop has a great deal of respect on the forums Rocky@theTop's Avatar

Muddogs went 1-2 over the past weekend. Lost two 1 run games... It sucked!!!
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

Tennessee Re: Another week... another tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky@theTop View Post
    We've come in second in four tournaments this season. Three one run losses and a two run loss. We led in every game heading into the final inning. Very frustrating. We've got to start closing these games out. On a brighter note, my son may be the best nine year old baseball player in East Tn. That's what i've heard. Not my own opinion.

Staff Sergeant thagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forumsthagodfather has a great deal of respect on the forums thagodfather's Avatar

We've come in second in four tournaments this season. Three one run losses and a two run loss. We led in every game heading into the final inning. Very frustrating. We've got to start closing these games out. On a brighter note, my son may be the best nine year old baseball player in East Tn. That's what i've heard. Not my own opinion.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

Well, not tournament ball, and not the best level of competition..........

But even though we "officially" don't keep score, we have started the season 3-0.

First game was 12 -2, second was 9-4, yesterday's was so bad, I put all my best players in the OF after the second inning. Final was 24 -0.

The wasy we do it, is three outs, or once you bat through your line up. We batted through our line up every inning for 4 innings. They had 3 base runners.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by thagodfather View Post
    Again, what's the name of your son's team? I'm sorry, I've forgotten.

We're going to pick up a tourney this coming week since we've been off the last two. Next week we're scheduled for the Casey Jones Village USSSA 'May-Hem' Tournament in Jackson, TN. The Jackson Sportsplex is the nicest youth facility I've ever seen. It's AMAZING!!
    Go Vols
    Go Vols.
    Go Vols.

Again, what's the name of your son's team? I'm sorry, I've forgotten.

We're going to pick up a tourney this coming week since we've been off the last two. Next week we're scheduled for the Casey Jones Village USSSA 'May-Hem' Tournament in Jackson, TN. The Jackson Sportsplex is the nicest youth facility I've ever seen. It's AMAZING!!
    My son's team is Silver Eagles. The biggest problem that our team has is that our kids are made up of the best players from the city league teams. Our kids compete against one another during the week and together on the weekend. Because of the league play and practices, our practice time with the Eagles is very limited. The talent on the team is second to none, however. Also, this year in July our travel ball play will be suspended for awhile because most, if not all, of our players will be representing Morristown on the all star team for the first time. I've heard of the Sportsplex but i have never taken a team there. However, i would love to in the future. We were finally off this past weekend for some much needed rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    Well, not tournament ball, and not the best level of competition..........

But even though we "officially" don't keep score, we have started the season 3-0.

First game was 12 -2, second was 9-4, yesterday's was so bad, I put all my best players in the OF after the second inning. Final was 24 -0.

The wasy we do it, is three outs, or once you bat through your line up. We batted through our line up every inning for 4 innings. They had 3 base runners.
    Good job. Sounds like they have been coached up a little.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast