+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watching the game over and over...

Cal's Cats XPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forumsXPS has a great deal of respect on the forums XPS's Avatar

Watching the game over and over...

I have never watched a UK team shoot as bad as this UK team did against WV. Make no mistake WV was not that good, UK missed its first 20 three pointers and FT's wasn't much better. This game was very strange, people messing around at the park would have a hard time missing the first 20 3pters took by just shooting granny shots. The game will always be a mystery to me, one that just doesn't make any sense and one you could have many theory's about...

Patterson: 0-4
    Miller: 0-4
    Bledsoe: 0-5
    Liggins: 1-5
    Dodson: 2-9
    Wall: 1-5

16-29 from the line...

Bledsoe 1-6???????????????

God...Family...UK SkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forumsSkyAntoine has a great deal of respect on the forums SkyAntoine's Avatar

Re: Watching the game over and over...

I tried to get my mind off of the game Sunday. I didn't have "Old Yeller" so I watched "2012" about the end of the world.

XPS, I suggest taking my lead and stop subjecting yourself to torture by watching the game.
    "They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone"...." - Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball Tradition
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread