+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Anderson to Arkansas?

Corporal Thirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forumsThirtythree has a great deal of respect on the forums Thirtythree's Avatar

Arkansas Mike Anderson to Arkansas?

I, first, have to say this, sorry for the extended absence. It wasn't intentional. I will be coming back more due to some other things happening.

I am going to preface all this with this, I still support John Pelphrey and hope he is our coach next year.

I don't know how much credibility to give to these "supposed" reports/rumors that are coming out off another board. It is being said that there is a very serious power play to get Mike Anderson to Arkansas. They, at first, thought it was over but something happened yesterday afternoon to get their spirits up again. It is being said that all Jeff Long has to do is offer the job and he will accept it. Anderson, apparently, has told people who told people who then told people that he was interested.

The people on the Mizzou board think it's hogwash and are laughing at the very idea of Anderson leaving Mizzou.

I will also say, that if Anderson is brought to Arkansas I will support him, but I will lose faith in our administration that they caved in the way they did. I don't feel it is the fans right to run a program. I do feel it is a fans right to voice concern and protest by not attending games. To place ads in papers and attack the character of the current head coach is way out of line. I didn't like Houston Nutt, but I disagree with how that was handled as well.

I think this will be another very dark day in Razorback land if it handled like it is right now.

What say you?
    Hog Fan for Life!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

Re: Mike Anderson to Arkansas?

it is laughable...

but i wish it would happen.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

the fans that put ads in the papers are not fans at all just trash.
    President P*ssy Grabber
    Shame on all the fking morons who criticize the great Meryl Streep for her appropriate comments against the pos Elect. What is hilarious is these fools belief that her celebrity status invalidates her comments against the pos elect. Hey fker's he's a celebrity too.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    the fans that put ads in the papers are not fans at all just trash.
    Ads cost a lot of money. I bet some of them are Alum that are frustrated.... they probably give money & buy season tickets..

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

trash with money
    President P*ssy Grabber
    Shame on all the fking morons who criticize the great Meryl Streep for her appropriate comments against the pos Elect. What is hilarious is these fools belief that her celebrity status invalidates her comments against the pos elect. Hey fker's he's a celebrity too.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    trash with money
    lol.. everyone has an opinion.. esp Joe..
    id actually have to meet them before i could say... they could be good hard working Ark loving fans that are very frustrated. imo.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

If he didn't come after the Heath-Pel transition I just don't see why he'd come now.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

he didnt come before KT bc Frank didnt even give him a look.

we have a new admin in place now. new AD, and from what ive been reading, hes not gonna give Anderson a look bc his head is soo far up pels ass.

im all for pel. but if anderson wants to come, well by all means give him the damn keys to BWA and sell out every game next season.

1 thing i can agree on is Pel will NOT sell out BWA anytime soon.

i believe Anderson would come. I dont believe Jeff Long would go after him, and especially wont make an opening for him.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Whether Arkansas gives him a look or not doesn't matter though IMO. It's all about if Anderson wants to come there, and nothing I've seen or read suggests, he even wants to.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

i understand KT. in fact you goto the MU boards, theyre LOL @ Hog fans for even thinking he would come.

for me, i think he'd would. 20,000 Hogs > 6,000 Tigers.

BWA > MU arena

head coach @ MU - No opening @ Arkansas.

the problem is, if Arkansas wants to return to prominence then they NEED to HIRE Mike. period. thats pretty much an overnight return to the top like UK. we have an AD that has a promise to fill to pel. im a propel guy, but im also an oppurtunist. if mikes ready, snatch him up.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast