+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee/Ohio State

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Tennessee Rocky toppers...

I have this very match-up in my bracket. I took the Vols. I think Tennessee is too fast up & down for the Buckeyes to handle.

SS

Sergeant WouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forumsWouldE has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Tennessee/Ohio State

Quote Originally Posted by rockytop04 View Post
    he is not the best ball handler when pressured.
    I noticed that too. In fact, he's sloppy and a turnover machine when he's pressured.

Maybe it's just when I watch (which isn't much, I'm not a huge bball fan), but Turner hasn't seemed all that great to me.

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

on the horizon... 607 tomorrow evening...go UT!

WVUfaninKY3

Ohio St. by 5

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVUfaninKY3 View Post
    Ohio St. by 5
    Vegas line is Buckeyes minus 4 1/2.

The Vols were the first team in an ion to defeat two #1 teams in the same season. If they play up to their potential, Ohio State goes down.

I'll dern sure take 4 1/2 and Tennessee on the betting line.

SS

Pop-a-Shot Record Holder weegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forumsweegeman has a great deal of respect on the forums weegeman's Avatar

Go Vols.

Appreciate the wonderful life God has given you. It could be far far worse.

Sergeant rockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forumsrockytop04 has a great deal of respect on the forums

It's Gameday!!! I don't think Tennessee is going to run a full court press except to get the ball out of turners hands... when somebody else has the ball everybody else will fall back except for the man on turner...

Captain rolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forumsrolling baby has a great deal of respect on the forums rolling baby's Avatar

UT wins.
    "I am a true labourer: I earn that I eat, get
    that I wear, owe no man hate, envy no man's
    happiness, glad of other men's good"
    - Corin in Shakespeare's As You Like It

True Maroon OffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forumsOffThePorch has a great deal of respect on the forums OffThePorch's Avatar

hope UT does to the Ohio State men what we did to the women... beat down.. lol they gotta love the SEC... go UT!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

after yesterdays events and Cuse falling, osu losing actually benefits me more now than it did earlier in the week.

GO ROCKY TOP!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast