+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things TNA Thread

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

All Things TNA Thread

well, I don't think TNA is going anywhere for the time being, so there may as well be a TNA thread up here too. I may possibly do away with the NXT thread, but since there isn't a ton of new threads, we can probably get away with one more sticky thread.

so check out this thread for notes about Impact and TNA in general. As well as spoilers for Impact tapings every other Monday. Which i'll be posting next.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: All Things TNA Impact Thread

TNA Impact Results
    Air date: Monday, March 15, 2010

Opens with A.J. Styles and Ric Flair doing an interview. Styles started making fun of Abyss thinking the ring makes him stronger. Styles talks about how they've wrestled many times before and he's always won. Jeff Hardy comes out. Styles said Hardy was a nobody and this led to Styles vs. Hardy in a non-title match.

Eric Bischoff vowed to shave Mick Foley's head and beard and make him clean cut

At some point the Nasty Boys put Jesse Neal through a table, thereby subjecting us to more Nasty Boys matches. Actually it was supposed to be Nasty Boys & Jimmy Hart vs. 3-D & Neal, but now Neal is injured and it looks like a handicap match. But 3-D has a surprise.

Nasty Boys & Jimmy Hart b Team 3-D & the returning Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) when Sags pinned Bubba after using Jimmy Hart's helmet. Team 3-D was laid out and they set up a table but Neal, all taped up, makes the save and it ends up with Sags going through the table.

Angelina Love does an interview challenging anyone of The Beautiful People to a match. She said she originated the group and will take out the trash one person at a time

Jeremy Borash was interviewing Scott Hall & Sean Waltman. Kevin Nash & Eric Young came out and gave Hall $25,000 to get in the ring with Nash for five minutes. Yes, they've already signed for it on PPV. I guess Hall is on the $1 per buy bonus and asked for an advance.

Kurt Angle & The Pope b Mr. Anderson & Desmond Wolfe when Pope pinned Wolfe with a small package. Wolfe attacked Pope and Anderson uses the dog tags and makes Angle bleed. Didn't we already see that? This is like booking in reverse. We do the blow-off of a feud, then work our way backwards.

Hulk Hogan, RVD & Jeff Hardy are backstage. Hogan announces Abyss as the special enforcer for Hardy vs. Styles

Angelina Love b Daffney-DQ. Apparently Daffney was a member of the Beautiful People for one night only. The others all interfered of course. They beat her down until Tara made the save

Kevin Nash vs. Scott Hall in a five minute challenge. Waltman handcuffs Nash to the ropes. Young makes the save and the time runs out so Hall & Waltman get the money

Hogan demands Sting come out. Sting came out but RVD attacked him and got the bat and threw it to Hogan. Bischoff came out and got Sting out and yelled at Hogan for getting involved physically when he's supposed to be leading the company behind the scenes.

Hernandez tells Jeff Jarrett he wants to team with him against Beer Money. Bischoff got mad about this and ordered Hernandez against Beer Money in a handicap match

Beer Money b Hernandez with the DWI. Jarrett ran in after and Jarrett and Hernandez cleaned house. Matt Morgan was on commentary and must not have helped

Eric Bischoff is about to shave Mick Foley's head, but Foley attacked Bischoff, put him in the chair and shaved his head.

Machine Guns did an interview saying the winner of the Ultimate X match on the PPV is the No. 1 contender for the tag titles. Hopefully this isn't the same as all the No. 1 contenders for the singles title like Lashley. Generation Me came out. The Machine Guns asked them who have they ever beaten. They responded they beat The Machine Guns. They claim Generation Me are the Ataris of tag teams while they are the XBoxes of tag teams. They are also the Ferraris and Generation Me are the Station Wagons. This ended in a brawl about girlfriends with Brian Kendrick, Amazing Red, Daneils and Kazarian all out with the face side cleaning house with dives off ladders and the Ultimate Xstuff.

Jeff Hardy b A.J. Styles with a twist of fate and swanton. The ref was knocked out so Abyss counted the fall. Flair hit Hardy with a chair after the match. Flair and Abyss went at it and Abyss choke slammed Flair through a gimmicked stage and threatened Styles.

Re: All Things TNA Thread

I'll also use this thread for general news too........such as this:

PWTorch.com is reporting that the backstage reaction to Rob Van Dam signing with TNA was not all positive this week. Some talents are frustrated that guys like RVD are being paid big bucks to come into the company, however they are unwilling to work full-time schedules and house shows. RVD has reportedly made it very clear to TNA officials that he has no desire to work a full-time schedule, which was the main reason why he chose not to re-sign with WWE.

Additionally, it's being said that RVD rubbed several people in TNA the wrong way when he took a perceived shot at TNA during an interview on Busted Open Radio this past January. RVD said the following during the interview:

"When people say I'm a legend, I'm comfortable with that. If I'm a legend to you, I get that. You've seen me beat the best, you've seen me hang in there with the best. Now if I go hang in there with these young guys that really aren't eve proven, I'm not sure you're going to get that same perspective and the same satisfaction out of RVD that you thought you would. You've seen Rob Van Dam beat Big Show, The Rock, Steve Austin, and now you want to see me go over Christopher Daniels and that's really what you want to see? That's confusing to me."

According to a report on ProWrestling.net, TNA star Sting is limited in what he can do physically in the ring due to a shoulder injury.

As we reported recently, Sting underwent shoulder surgery not too long ago.
    I guess this would explain the 20 second match he had with RVD.

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Live show tonight after the PPV last night. Nash turned on eric young last night and allowed the two scrubs: hall and waltman to win the match and "earn contracts". Tonight should be interesting after the PPV. No other surprises at the PPV that I'm aware of, except Morgan and hernandez are no long a tag team. They defended their titles last night, then morgan attacked hernandez after the match and left with both titles. Interesting.

LOL.......seriously TNA, you're not going anywhere if your main event of Impact going head to head with Raw involves the women.

and I really can't wait to tune in next week to see if someone gives OJ a dirty sanchez. :shake:

Staff Sergeant AlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forumsAlienBeans has a great deal of respect on the forums AlienBeans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    LOL.......seriously TNA, you're not going anywhere if your main event of Impact going head to head with Raw involves the women.

and I really can't wait to tune in next week to see if someone gives OJ a dirty sanchez. :shake:
    exactly. Boy did they drag that segment out as long as possible last night? I was, like, geez, get on with it. Open the damn cases and let's move on.. Absolute waste.

last nights Impact was not that bad...........though I don't understand what they even brought Jeff Hardy in for. Since he came back he's been left off the show a few times, then taken a firball to the face, then jobbed out to RVD last night for the #1 contendership.

RVD goes on to beat Styles last night for the TNA championship, which I really didn't understand either. They've spent the last two months building AJ up as a great heel, only to lose the belt on Impact? Don't get it.

At this point, the best possible scenario, after watching some of the Hardy/RVD match, is to have Hardy turn heel and have a feud with RVD. Those two can put on a hell of a good show, but, we just saw it last night, so it would be kind of a waste.

Bischoff is face, then he's heel, now he's face, makes no sense.

Flair challenges Abyss to a match for his own HOF ring? Why do I have a feeling that's going to be a bloody train wreck.

So you give Sean Waltman a pass for calling a day in advance and telling you he's not going to be at your PPV, but you strip a guy of his X Division belt because he's stuck overseas due to a volcano erupting? I'd be pissed if I was that guy.

Funny, no Dudleys, no Hall, no Nash, and it was a better show than normal. Formula?

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    last nights Impact was not that bad...........though I don't understand what they even brought Jeff Hardy in for. Since he came back he's been left off the show a few times, then taken a firball to the face, then jobbed out to RVD last night for the #1 contendership.

RVD goes on to beat Styles last night for the TNA championship, which I really didn't understand either. They've spent the last two months building AJ up as a great heel, only to lose the belt on Impact? Don't get it.

At this point, the best possible scenario, after watching some of the Hardy/RVD match, is to have Hardy turn heel and have a feud with RVD. Those two can put on a hell of a good show, but, we just saw it last night, so it would be kind of a waste.

Bischoff is face, then he's heel, now he's face, makes no sense.

Flair challenges Abyss to a match for his own HOF ring? Why do I have a feeling that's going to be a bloody train wreck.

So you give Sean Waltman a pass for calling a day in advance and telling you he's not going to be at your PPV, but you strip a guy of his X Division belt because he's stuck overseas due to a volcano erupting? I'd be pissed if I was that guy.

Funny, no Dudleys, no Hall, no Nash, and it was a better show than normal. Formula?
    I'm sure Styles is singing "meet the new boss, same as the old boss." This seems like the sort of thing Jarrett used to do. Put the title on Styles, which almost all TNA fans want, then immediately pull it off and put it on someone most TNA fans could care less about. They did the same thing with Samoa Joe too.

Also, when he is working with the right people and the right gimmick Nash isn't bad, as long as he is just a mouthpiece. The Dudleys need to leave wrestling... along with Vince Russo they helped kill it. Hall... so much wasted talent.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

yeah, I shouldn't bash Nash, he's always been one of my favorites. But he's one that's just hung on a little to long, in the ring. If he was just a straight up manager, he'd be awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast